10 facts about the "normal guy"

In conversations between the free and married women often sounds one sentence, here is this: "Find you would a normal guy, saw at once how life is getting better." What kind of animal is this something - a normal guy? < Website published an interesting article in which the question of "normal guy" carefully considered from all sides.

Who saw reserves grow in any of these rare individuals, endowed with a special gift to establish the lives of others in a matter of days, hours, or maybe a minute? It is said that the meeting with the normal guy is always preceded by many years of hard labor for sorting of Fools: a kind of karmic prepayment for future happiness.

I rather feel painful training and at the same time confirmation of the rule of life lessons - from fools be sick in the first thirty seconds, thirty-first legs of the girls called to spontaneously turn and run with maximum speed, to the best of muscle and 12 cm heels.

On the back side of the coin - at the first sign of normality in a man in the women's head must operate zagrabastyvatelny grasping-instinct with elements bulldog. Said the same - few of them, so the newfound better cherish as the apple of an eye, and at the same time try not to stifle vusmert in hot embrace.

So ...

The first sign of "normal guy" I feel ability to deal with personal fears relaxed attitude to physiology Understanding the difference between male and female psychology a clear understanding of what he wants in every moment a reasonable relationship to both spending and savings money he had no reason to lie unwillingness to live with the scandalous people commitment to love ability to recognize their doorsteps commitment to children (at least his). Neither divorce nor the sky falling into the Danube, no flights of asteroids close to Earth's orbit can not stop him being a father, period. < Website I wish you success and great happiness!

via www.cluber.com.ua/lifestyle/lichnaya-zhizn/2015/12/10-priznakov-normalnogo-muzhika/

Tags

See also

New and interesting