In his 51 years, she weighed almost 200 kg, but then I decided to pull myself together!

If from the extra padding you can get rid of, Like all posts and articles about weight loss and posted on the wall at various magic diet, then the world would long ago have had no obese people. Unfortunately (or fortunately) to lose, then in most cases you need only two conditions: close your mouth and do sports. The other has not yet come up.

Clara Williams has never been skinny - she struggled with obesity since he can remember. Not long ago, the arrow on its balance showed unrealistic number - more than 190 kg ...

But after the birth of his grandson Isaac Clara understood: it is necessary to change something in my life. She joined the non-profit organization "lose weight sensibly" and began a fierce struggle with overweight.

She did not sit on a grueling diet and do not expose your body to cruel tests. Clara perform special exercises at home, as well as providing long walks in the fresh air. Each week, a woman held checkweighing, and this motivated her to lose weight even more. Of course, everything else Clara reconsider your diet.

«The support of the members of the group was so strong, and in some ways it saved my life» i>, - shares memories Clara. Eventually Clara dropped about 110 kg. Now her weight a little more than 80 kg.

«Overweight - it's like a vicious circle, i> - Clara said once in an interview. - The more you get, the more you suffer. The more you suffer, the less you move. And, accordingly, have amassed more ... » i>

«It was difficult to even get up off the couch, let alone to nurse with a baby. I felt sick and tired. I decided to fight to live fully ». I>

To date, almost all diet, women account for foods containing protein and healthy carbohydrates. Salmon, chicken, avocado, low-fat yogurt - it is now the favorite everyday meal Clara. She tries to stay away from fast food and allows himself a little junk food only on holidays.

Clara now lives lives without pills from high blood pressure - with weight loss and the problem went away. And most importantly, true dream woman: she can walk for a long time with her beloved grandson, not a bit statute.

History slimming Clara inspiring. We all know what to eat extra weight - simple, but they lose the strength is not for everyone.

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting