Trends 11 most talked about leaving year - VERDICT

That ends up rich and turbulent 2015. It was oh-oh-oh-ry generous with all sorts of outrageous byuti- and feshen-trends. Some of them literally tore to shreds all the online community. The process of selection of photos for uploading to the Web every day more and more resembles a religious rite. Big-name bloggers have hard times: they need to constantly invent something new and mozgovynosyaschee to stay on top of success.

Today, we offer a team to remember hits and trends of the year. Hmm, if such trends were in 2015, I can not imagine that we would bring the coming year. Oh, I feel, it smells like kerosene, but talk about it in the near future. A virtual tour of the trends of 2015 starts right now!

Sequins Color

Feshen-trend, its obsolete in 2014, namely: 50 shades of pink hair on his head, got a second wind this year. However, even an abundance of sequins on the hair is not brightened the whole wretchedness regrown roots and liters of black lacquer to fix all this.

Sequins armpit

I do not like snowflakes and straziki on your head? Well, no problem, because the new trend-byut autumn of 2015 - the brilliant armpits. It looks so ugly that instantly causes a gag reflex in any reasonable man. I'm afraid to imagine what other places these freaks will want to decorate with sequins themselves, because the matter smoothly into the lower part of the body ...

Color armpits

Those who do not like sequins, can always find a decent alternative, for example, to decorate her hair in the armpit in all colors of the rainbow! And nothing that the doctors have already begun to sound the alarm, because the skin in those areas is very delicate. Oh, all warnings which, here full feshen!

Colored eyebrow

Tattoo eyebrows - the past! Today glamorous Cheeky remember the phrase "Every hunter wants to know", choosing the appropriate colors of the rainbow for the eyebrows. Stylish. Fashionable. Jung.

Belfa

Forget the annoying self, they already know how to do, even your grandmother. Belfa - new online scourge! Now the beauty of the planet put on the Web photos of their buttocks. What is a sin not to brag, when there is something to show!

Gray Hair

"Fifty shades of gray" - is not only a favorite bestseller teenage girls. In 2015 became a new gray hair feshen-boom in Instagram. And this trend has captured both mortals and stars from the world-famous.

Sequins beard

Good women are the new fashion trends ridiculous, but what happened to the men, then? Thousands lamberseksualov the world share their photos with brilliant beards! The gray in his beard - a lusty? No-oo, there seems to glitter in his beard - bye brain ...

Hip-brow

Only the world sighed with relief after Belfa boom as the web has spread a new virus, hotter previous. This time the beautiful half of humanity is beginning to spread in the Internet photos, which show a pronounced crease formed in the crook of his legs between the torso and thigh, the so-called hip-brow.

Nails-bubbles

Plumper lip

Alkogalstuk

Excellent decision to kill time at work, does not see the chief.

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting