"Choose it every day"

Within five years, I hurt a wonderful woman. I chose to live with her. But I do not chose it entirely.

I really wanted to be with her. I chose it quite consciously. She was a delightful woman, a sensual, fun and beautiful. She made me laugh before losing momentum, blew my mind with his wit and struck her exotic beauty. Every morning I woke up with her hand on my chest and realized that he was happy. I just loved her wildly.

Unfortunately, as is the case with many young couples from our inability to appreciate the love in our relationship began to happen unpleasant changes. From the time we entered into this painful daily life, I even began to wish I had another woman, that would be easier to love and who loved me so easily.

Now, after going through all of this, I know I chose it less and less. Every day for five years, I chose it a little less.

I stayed with her. I just stopped her choose. We both suffered from this.

What does it mean to choose? It means to recognize and appreciate what she brings to my life every day: his laughter, beauty, sensuality, playfulness, their friendship - list goes.

Unfortunately, at that time I did not see and did not even feel just great about it.

I'm too angry at her. For its unreliability, rigor, rigor, and other negative traits. The more I tried to look at its shortcomings, the more they saw, and paid her the same: I behaved with her just as bad. Of course, this will only increase tension in our relationship.

This nightmare lasted for more than five years.

She fought hard to make me choose it. But this is silly. You can not force someone to choose you, even if he once loved you.

But to be honest, she did not fully picked me. Frequent anger toward me was proof of this.

But now I realize that it was aggressive because they do not feel safe with me. She saw that my love fades, and was afraid that I'll throw it.

And I threw.

Not completely by choosing it every day for five years, focusing only on the bad moments, I dropped it.

Once I brought her to his home as a precious flower, and then just threw, leaving fading in the dry hot air of our relations.

If you are in a relationship, ask yourself:

«< Why did I choose it or him today? »

Think carefully. You can not just answer that you choose, because I want to, and the point.

If you do not find an answer today, ask yourself tomorrow. It does not always come to mind immediately.

But if many days have passed, and you still can not afford to answer for what you pick this person, and your relationships are tense, just let them go. Give them an opportunity to find a man who will really love to choose them every day.

What is your favorite has the right to be truly chosen. Every day.

And you too.

Be reasonable.

Author: Bryan Reeves
Translation Site
Photos on the preview Stanislav Edreev

via vk.com/s.edreev

Tags

See also

New and interesting