Treatment with aluminum foil.

It is the so-called silver bridge and is applied to any affected area, after which the pain disappear. It is a miracle. I'll tell you how to do this very bridge.

It is necessary to take a piece of a wide adhesive tape and a foil glued strips 1 cm wide, 1, 5 cm vertically, leaving a margin of 1 cm at the top and bottom free patch, and left and right by 1, 5 cm.

It is to stick the patch to the body so that the foil strips are always vertically.

I bought at the pharmacy of a wide roll of adhesive tape (10 cm in width and 10 meters length), cut 15 cm, cut into strips of baking foil, pasted on the patch, as described above, and sticking to the affected area.

By morning, the pain was gone, but I went with the label for two more days. It keeps it very hard. More than the pain did not appear, but I did not know what was causing the problem.

My grandfather treats foil heart, really, he says helps. Glued "bridge" in the region of the heart - and order.
Suddenly fell ill head, too, foil rescue.

One night I was awakened by a strong sharp pain in the big toe. As they say, for no apparent reason, I had never been sick, hit him, and suddenly such a wild pain. I read somewhere that this happens in gout, and that the pain is very difficult to eliminate. As you may have guessed, I think I applied foil. Wrap your finger foil bandage consolidated and prepared to suffer the rest of the night, since such pain is impossible to sleep.
But I did not have to suffer, because 15 minutes after the pain subsided and I slept well. The thumb was not sick.

Familiar with the help of the foil permanently tames his liver, which becomes inflamed when errors in the diet.

Good folk remedy

It turns out that not only is convenient foil for cooking in the oven, it also treats! If you are concerned about low back pain or neck pain. Or so sore heel spurs, it is impossible to step on the heel. There are problems? If so, take the foil and shiny surface attach to the sore spot. To your surprise and joy, pain after some time will pass.

The fact that the action currents emitted by our body to biologically active points will be reflected and return back to Meridian, where and went. This is a very beneficial effect on the diseased organ with which it is associated meridian.

That can be an easy way to remove the problem, remove the pain that you have already got. Such impacts are even keloid scars, the ones that remain after the operations at the site of surgical incision. And that does not removed, except as laser or liquid nitrogen.

Buy foil and treated, if not for yourself, then the advice of a friend who has a problem. People will thank you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting