"I'm not the kind of girl who will look to you sitcoms"

I'm not one of those girls that love to watch TV shows. I'm not the one which you can call at three o'clock in the morning, and called to him, because you're bored and lonely. I can not say: "Close the door and stay with me as long as there is this film." I will not sit and watch 35 episodes in a row and have a pizza. No.

I'm the girl who agrees to a crazy adventure with you ... in the backyard. Put me on the swings and tell us about his life, his native city, best friends from the university. Let's take a walk around the block. We throw stones into the pond. Or jump on the car and go to the playground, going to ride a roller coaster. Let's just play music and go.

You tell me what makes you happy. , for example, about how you won local competitions or taught his younger brother to fish. Let dissolve a fire. We play cards, make a list of what we dream.

I want the joint adventure, to have something to remember. I would like us to look to our photo albums. I would sit in your lap, your hand on my hip, and the other points to our picture, where we are on a ledge of the Grand Canyon. A broad smile, like a child, illuminates my face.

I do not need your money. I just need your time. I do not mind cuddling on the couch and the movie, but I do not want it to be our routine. I do not want a TV overlaps the sound of your voice.

Sometimes I'll be content with the fact that just lying next to you. Not saying a word. Just feeling the beating of our hearts, allowing yourself to think about future dates, memories and adventures. I do not always need the extreme. Sometimes in the evenings I just want to be with you in a circle of friends, laughing and drinking beer.

I want to know about the small things that make you you. What are you most regret about your allergy to dandelions, what's your favorite time of year - a fall, or how you broke a finger while cycling your best friend in fluffy slippers.

I want you to put me challenges. I changed my views on politics and religion. He taught me to change the flat tire, say "hello" to 6 different languages ​​and drive the ball, like football.

I would like to spend my life with you in the adventures. cut our initials on the bark of a tree and rocks. Buy cards at each refueling and ship them yourself though. Try beer in different countries and collect sand from each beach on which we walked.

Every night I want to go to bed tired. Each morning, wake up to date. I want to follow dreams with you. I want to be the reason that you feel younger. The reason that you love life. I want to be more than just a girl with whom you often watched telly.

Do not get me wrong. I'll be watching movies with you, snuggling up to your chest, and next will be caramel popcorn. I built fortifications in the hall, dressed in baggy clothes comfortable, and we will have a marathon series "Breaking Bad" with a bunch of tasty and harmful stuff. It also makes me happy. But it's not as exciting as we have with you. The fact that the TV is not so good as the best memories and moments of our lives.

Author: Marisa Donnelly
Translation and adaptation of the Website
Preview: tumblr

via 41.media.tumblr.com/b2e2c9b015eb8ab440ceae820f5970f5/tumblr_nio72kvJpF1rkedsao1_1280.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting