The battle for control

Remember when the last time you were going with your family? Probably, in the morning at breakfast, when all sleepy and apathetic munching sandwiches, trying to keep himself upright. In the evening, tired households disperse the corners and go about their business. But you have at home is a subject that is able to literally save the family, reuniting her! This is a trivial television.

There are already other problems begin, "the battle for control," for example. But what if the mother wants to watch the culinary transmission Dad - old films, brother-nerd - any intellectual competitions, sister - fashion-show and snotty movies about love, husband Bring Action and burn, and the child - cartoons? One cat still, he yells for no reason. And others do not yell nearly quieter cat, and it is absolutely groundless - all excites the idea of ​​sole ownership control.
What to do? Watch series, of course.

1) See ... with mom (in writing tetradochku)
"You do not know how to cook soup and bring my grandchildren!»

Desperate Housewives - Desperate Housewives

The life of four inmates Wisteria Lane for the first vzgdyad seems serene, well-fed and measured. The typical life of the average American. At first sight. If you dig deeper, it's dirty laundry will break out and fill up all the space around. Incorrect husbands, wives, mental disorders, suicide, disgusting revelations - all served with sauce causality and nobility.

For all its unreality - a very vital.

How I Met Your Mother - How I Met Your Mother

Series - nostalgia. The protagonist tells his children about what he did in his youth he met their mother, loved her ... An interesting note - the action of the series takes place in 2030 and tells the story of the hero of our time ...

To view, you can invite and dad. "Serialoseans" may develop into an evening of memories and revelations. And you finally know when and where your parents for the first time kissed.

Why do you win?
Learn to cook soups and ironed shirt, and learn how to and how not to relations with close people.

2) See with the Pope ... (nostalgic)
"That would be a normal old film showed a crap shoot lately!»

Jeeves and Wooster - Jeeves and Wooster

The series about a young idiot aristocrat Bertie Wooster, which constantly gets into trouble because of its, well, dumb. A range of hazards missing - greedy to the state of the young heir to the girls, they are not less devious mother ... On the revenue Wooster always comes his faithful servant Jeeves - cunning and wise.

While browsing, you can clap sympathetic dad on the shoulder and say with feeling that is not jealous of their share of difficult men.

The Sopranos - The Sopranos

Tony Soprano - a modern "godfather" cope with affairs "mafia character", but completely helpless in his family. Wife, children, life - everything goes wrong. Search for help on the side is not necessary - the hero made a vow of silence, he has no right to tell anyone about their affairs.

The series demonstrates the discrepancy between the "have" and "sound."

Why do you win?
Before actually filmed wonderful, good things. And you did not know.

3) View and her husband (trying not to drool too openly)
"Brought about love hurdy-gurdy and a half hours, and no one else in the face to anyone not given. Do not order! »

Prison Break - Prison Break

The script of the series, wrote, must be a genius. Heroes of the many, many episodes in a row trying to escape from prison. A series can be devoted to the loosening of bolts of fastening of the sink, but the shot so that you can separate even the kitchen for the next portion of cookies with tea until the inspection before the end. Not that there are cookies! You can even blink will be less likely to not to miss anything!

My favorite serial. It is impossible to describe, it must be seen!

Actor Dominic Purcell

Actor Wentworth Miller

Lost - Lost
It needs no introduction!

Perhaps it makes sense to see only the first few seasons, and leave it at that. My husband and I because you have something to do instead of watching this "Santa Barbara»?

Actor Josh Holloway

Actor Matthew Fox

Why do you win?
Number of muscular heroes with brutal bristles per square meter rolls over. Further comment is superfluous.

4) Watch with ... Brother-nerd / chemist / physicist / nuclear scientist (with a straight face)
"In my family, only one intellectual. I have no one to talk! »

House MD - Doctor House

Malevolent croaker, alcoholic, liar and last just a man with a bad temper. Meet - Dr. Gregory House. The brilliant doctor and a stunning cynic. If you look at all the series of the series, you will probably be given a diploma of medical education - the heroes and roll in medical terms, but they do it so exciting and delicious, that's amazing.

Must see!

The Big Bang Theory - The Big Bang Theory

A little underrated in our homeland series of male insecurity. Two brilliant physicist, Leonard and Sheldon, in between the brilliant discoveries and long intellectual conversations, taking unsuccessful attempts dating women.

The series-opener. None of your brother is not a snob and an esthete (bully, dolt, nihilists, Neformal - underline), and a diffident teenager. So help him!

Why do you win?
Clever girl now in vogue. Did you know?

5) Watch a younger sister ... (remembering myself at school)
"Can I take that your velvet bag? And the red dress? »

Gossip Girl - Gossip Girl

The action revolves around the blog "Gossip Girl," which acts as an "all-seeing eye" - no single event did not go unnoticed, resulting in weight problems among students of elite schools in Manhattan. The rest of it's pretty obvious, however. Beautiful girl fall in love with a beautiful boy, change schmotki, litter parents' money, drink, smoke, quarrel, reconciled. Just like everyone.

It is worth watching if only for the vision of handbags - dresses - Sunglasses - whimsical Krasavchikov.

Actor Chace Crawford

Actor Ed Westwick

One Tree Hill - One Tree Hill

Lived were two guys - Lucas and Nathan. A poor, the other rich. Both loved basketball, both had some ambition. And they had a secret for two - the boys were brothers ... all in the best traditions of Indian cinema.

Indeed poignant, touching thing. Thanks to these works, series no longer be associated with the "soap operas" and "Slave Izaura." Or, with a masterpiece called "Happy Together».

Why do you win?
Manolo, Prada, Versace, CK - foreign youth can live beautifully.

A better break away from the TV and go for a walk. Together!

Tags

See also

New and interesting