7 main answers to the eternal "What, you're still single ?!"

Probably, the girl was not rare in the life of this moment: the relatives come to visit and already mentally guess that they will fill you with questions about marriage. And it is not wrong. And this question is pretty tired.

Journalist Anna Rodina did not remain silent and wrote an article about their everyday concerns. We are in the Website it perfectly understand.

In the life of every woman there comes a time when she turns 23 years old. Then she turns 25, then - 27. Then there will be another 30, 31 and the rest of the figures that I missed and did not call. There are birthday party, flowers and gifts. And yet - in the spirit of the question, "So why are you in my 29 still has not married?". First, it does not have 29, but also, and secondly - let's understand why people do it and how to deal with it.

They do not talk about. not with you, but in general. People can not talk about what is not included in the scope of their interests. If you do not believe me, just try and keep the conversation going in the company's development of mobile platforms, and so that they are in the process of not staring at you as users from 2015 in Internet Explorer. This I mean that in the circle of interests of some people occupy top positions is not marriage and children, and a completely different thing. Travels. Cinema. Books. The device airliners, the principles of small business development and ways to grow aloe minus 20. A range of interests of other people sometimes narrowed to the position of "family" and "home", and if you talk about the aloe in the Arctic - they will have nothing to say because they simply do not understand the aloe. Nothing wrong. All you can do in this situation - shrug and find the interlocutor with whom it will be interesting to chat. This is a reason to brag. The new ring machine, hair color, a cool new job or a new social status - people love to talk about themselves and more like social "strokes." They like to be admired (think, why there was a button "Like"?). And if the new car as something did not happen, and on the achievements of the - only the latest printer models can boast of her husband. Especially since he handsome and clever. What can I do? It's nothing. Or you can say in response to that in Burkina Faso hot. Because someone else's family life has to you it is about the same ratio as the climate in this wonderful country. This is an occasion to assert itself. But this is not so harmless. My husband is handsome and clever, but you have only your own business, and the figure of 90-60-90. Hmm, good life women do not stay on the job, and do not run on rocking. We, the women of these, and such like. But do not worry - and you ever summoned! Beware of people who devalue yourself, your progress and achievements. Or do not be afraid, just do not communicate with them - do not allow them to assert themselves at your expense. What more! They are scared. People do not like change - neither bad nor good. The Earth is round, winter snow, boiling hot, and married well. And then all of a sudden because the curtains leave you. You are not married, but you still good. Something is wrong here, and we must immediately find out - what. Because with such twists tomorrow it may be that no ground is not round but flat, as in the book by Terry Pratchett! Doing nothing is not necessary - let them realize that the owls are not what they seem. This is the cost of education. My grandmother got married at 19, Mom - 22 and I - 25. And you have 27 and you're still not there. How so? Replies that the pursuit of social status you suddenly diverted important things: you learned to weave macrame, drive a racing car and shoot those commercials, which then benefit "Cannes Lions". I'm sorry, what? Yes, it is in Cannes, where the Côte d'Azur. People love drama. At them in life as a singing Igor talc long a period "not woke Star Rain". The first meeting, and eating of fresh manicure by a refrain "call - do not call" in the past, in my personal life is all well and quietly. And here you are, so sad in my 32 years. I do not either because not married? Probably so. How is it, tell me this terrible story, and I certainly sympathize! Well, can you tell us, of course - at the same time potreniruetes in inventing applications of scenario a la "Wild Angel", and you will then be invited to work in the Brazilian production company "Telemundo". Can you honestly say you do not want to talk at all, and you're sad because tooth hurts. This is my mother. And she asks. Because it is also asking her, for example, a friend or colleague: why your Ludmila still not married? She is already 26! Her friends love the drama, they have education costs, or they are afraid of change, and colleagues want to boast that here they have something Svetochka third grandson gives them ponyanchitsya. Or something else. But your best mom in the world sitting in front of you and asks, "Luda, well, when it?" Just hug her and tell you that right now, and without a ring on the finger of happy and there is more - will understand. "Do not worry, I have a great, Mom».

via black-celebration.net/gallery/albums/--/Friends/stills1/001.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting