Tips for men

"It's very simple if you understand the language of women.
 Woman rides on the subway. Silent. The ring on his right hand - married quietly. All are in their places. The ring on the left divorced. Two rings on the left - twice divorced. The ring on the right ring on the left - married twice, the second time successfully. The ring on the right and earrings - married, but the marriage was not happy.

Two rings on the right earrings - married and there are still people. Both are married. One on Me. Both are dissatisfied with their wives.

The ring on the right, one earring - in fact I'm married.

The ring on the left ring on the right, earrings, brooch - work in the dining room.

Sunglasses, rings, brooches, gray wig, a platform, an alarm clock on a chain - barmaid restaurant "East". My husband is not, taste not, the person is not present.
 Drinking, eating, smoking, standing and lying down a man is physical revulsion. Two-bedroom in the center. Four phone Georgian singing quartet. The toilet crystal chandelier in the bathroom polar bear, from the jaws has hot water. We need a man with a rag and a female figure.

None of earrings, jeans, a necklace made of shells, tin ring with an old coin, Torba over his shoulder, bitten nails, mysterious leg: Art fanatic, responds to talk of Ferapontov Monastery. Self-absorbed so that the other does not fit there ...

Diamonds, long neck, hair up, turn the shoulders, posture, amazing clothes, strong legs - Bolshoi Ballet. The conversation is pointless. You walk, and I'm in the "Mercedes". We'll talk when you overtake ...

The ring on the right, smooth hair, dark suit, white blouse, cigarette "White Sea" - "What are you, friend?".

The ring on the right, fair-haired head is a smooth, green wool suit, modest brown shoes and a lovely view lovely gray eyes - your wife, you fool & quot;

Tags

See also

New and interesting