BMP How to get from a man all you want.

An effective scheme of interaction with her husband, boss, like we live in a world of men. They are our beloved husbands, presidents, ministers, teachers, fathers of our children, our bosses at work, colleagues, neighbors, traffic police, traffic checking our documents, car mechanics, repairing our cars and waiters serving us in the cafe. How much easier it would be to live if we could look into their heads and know their thoughts! It's just that I get the keys from all the cherished door. After all, sometimes we are the umpteenth time trying to explain to her husband elementary thing, but again he did not hear. We try our best at work, but the boss does not value us and raises us to pay. One neighbor, in spite of all the requests continue to smoke on the stairs, and on the other all the protracted conflict over parking space in the yard ... Of course, a magic wand to any of us would not hurt, but there are ways to address these issues without the intervention of magic and witchcraft. For what is given to us about? Firstly, to exchange information. Every day we are ready to absorb and transfer it to gigs in the socio-cultural purposes, but the basic, most pressing and painful issues we have not solved for years. Why is this happening? In most cases - are afraid to upset the interlocutor (I'm broken, better not say anything) - fear not meet the expectations of the interlocutor (Think what a fool I am!) - Not sure that we can neutralize the conflict (If I say what I think we definitely had a fight ) - afraid to look worse than we like to think of us (It is often the case when we ask for money, no matter - beggars on the street or in a familiar debt) - are afraid to express our interest, because we do not look intelligent. (Often, when considering promotions, salary increases and other cases, the protection of our material interests) - it seems to us that the situation is so clear that the person must understand everything. (So ​​expect action from him, silent and kopim anger). - We are actively looking for the culprit, throwing the blame on others, but do not solve the problem, and "things are there." - We feel that we are being manipulated, but do not know how to end this peacefully. But all of these fixes (and for someone and painful) situation is solved very simply! The training "How to get from the man just what I want", you will learn - to refuse without causing aggression. - Agree to the sensitive issues - to smooth out conflicts - set clear personal boundaries without hurting the feelings of others. - To present information and to be heard - to seek his own in any conversation Remember diplomacy - this is when you shit in the soul and in your mouth was the taste of wild berries. Chair - Inna Snegova

Tags

See also

New and interesting