The shark attacked the man, and eventually saved his life!

After the words "the shark attacked the man," it would be logical to end "God rest his soul," but the story is not so simple. Finney Eugene (Eugene Finney), who can boast that shark attack saved his life. 39-year-old father from the city of Fitchburg, Massachusetts, United States, sailed with his daughter when they were attacked by a shark.

Fortunately, the baby was not injured, and the man did not receive any serious injuries, but several days later he still visited the doctor because of minor aches

Doctors decided to examine a man using tomography, whereby they were able to detect small cancerous tumor on the kidney.

"I got a message from Mother Nature. Shark Bite triggered a chain of events that led me to the hospital., "Said Eugene Finney
"Otherwise, I would have never come to the hospital and was diagnosed with cancer."
"The only real reason that prompted me to hike to the doctor, that whenever my tumor had become so big that it has taken to metastasis in my body. And on the fourth stage of the cancer, I would become hurt badly and lose weight, and only if I got to the doctor, but it would be too late. "
"If I could find this shark, I would have embraced it," - he said.

Tags

See also

New and interesting