This woman has risked the lives of two sons to rescue his daughter

Dunstan Chloe (Chloe Dunstan) was happy pregnant woman in the stomach is growing life in the face of three lovely children. The survey found that abdominal Chloe grew two boys and one girl, which was death. Before Chloe put a very difficult choice to either continue the pregnancy and lose the girl, who had been deprived of oxygen, or cause artificial birth to 7 months pregnant, hoping to save her daughter's life, but endanger their lives and the lives of the two boys.

Meet Henry is, Rufus and sang Dunstan, who look quite happy, but at the very beginning of their lives, they are faced with serious problems

Risking their lives and the lives of their children, she gave birth to triplets miracle Chloe, with whom she went home after 11 weeks spent in an Australian hospital.

"I feel guilty for the way I had to do with the boys when they grow so well in the womb. But Pearl would have died if we had not done this, so I do not regret it, "- said Chloe

"I could have let it go, letting my boys grow up strong, healthy and have a better start in life, but now that Pearl is, in my heart aches at the thought that it might not be in our lives," - she added

And while they all survived, they were born with dangerously poor health and needed a blood transfusion

"After birth, the ductus arteriosus in the heart of the Pearl has been opened, so it was easy to pulmonary hemorrhage, she had a small brain hemorrhage, she struggled with a terrible infection and we had days when we thought she would not survive. Basically it was in the early weeks, when she was on the ventilator, "- said Chloe

"I was Pearl metabolic bone disease, but this problem was solved with the help of medication. Also, she had liver problems at all times while she was in the hospital, but the latest test showed that she had everything perfectly "

Chloe was not sure what the future holds in store for her children, but she was immensely happy that I was able to give birth to all three

Tags

See also

New and interesting