9 life revelations, which must know each mother bringing up sons.

I - a mother of three sons. When my boys were still very young, I often heard the stupid questions and comments such as: «Can you still with her husband try to have finally had a girl?». I> I've thought, that explode with anger. Some even offended when I say that do not want to have children. There is a feeling that after giving birth to three sons, I affect the normal course of events in the universe.

That's what I had to hear a lot about this from the lips of people who at the time were part of my inner circle:

«When my mother got sick, my sister took care for her. Believe me, you never will not wait this support from their sons! » I> (Father babysitting my children).

«I do not want to have children. I do not want to be the same as you are ». I> (My friend - a mother of two sons).

«Ugh! Three sons! You do not envy! » I> (The teacher of my cynovey in front of them).

In some cases, I was so shocked at such behavior from others that simply froze in silence. Sometimes as a defensive reaction, I still had to overstrain throat. But over the years I am more and more convinced that being a mom of three boys - this is a great advantage. Here are some vital truths that I discovered, raising three synishek.

1. You are their first love. B>
It is the purest and most healthy understanding of love that you can imagine. My sister, who has a daughter, always good-naturedly envious when my sons bring me flowers or caressed and braided my hair. Remember, you're the boys - an example of how to love and be loved by a woman.

2. You're for them - a sample of femininity. B>
Show them by example that such kindness and respect. Never too late to teach them how to treat you like a woman to her father and to people in general. Growing up strong and self-respecting mother, the boys try to find his wife the same girl.

3. Do not go without tears and regrets. B>
What did I just do not ... I screamed at them ... To be honest, a lot of screaming ... The fact that all my boys - almost the same age and in each of them, as it seemed at the time, was an inexhaustible supply of energy. They constantly frolicking, they joked and indulged. I sometimes simply did not have the patience for it. But now I realize that if I had to devote more time to gather his thoughts.

4. You may wonder: what if I had a daughter? B>
To whom would it look like? How would it look? As she behaved? In truth, all of us sooner or later wondering "What if?". It happened that I saw on the street some little girl, and I slipped the thought: «Yes, it looks as if it's my own daughter!» I> At one point I even felt frustrated and Pang from what I have no daughter. Do not worry, it will pass. I promise!

5. You do not have to be a witness to the eternal drama of girls. B>
I hate all this! How grateful I am that I never had to deal with the eternal-girl drama. These "and he said ...", "and she said ..." persistent tears and tantrums, mood swings - no, it's certainly not for me! Believe me, the boys have a bunch of his oddities and problems, but they do not exaggerate what is happening to them as events, as do girls.

6. Once you realize that the role of the mother of three sons - this is exactly what you need. B>
It may take a lot of time when you finally realize that you educate the boys - is, as they say, "yours." Personally, I knew it a long time. I'm extremely happy that I can use their free time exclusively for themselves. In this context, mothers raising girls to be honest, no luck. When my eldest son was still a teenager, he once told me: «Mother, it would be great if you had a daughter. You would be able to go with her manicure. You will not be bored, and you would not go there all alone ». I> In fact, I was pleased to be alone. If only he knew that all of my trips to the beauty parlors - a great opportunity to take the time to personally myself.

7. A son - much safer. B>
Last night my 20 year old son decided to go to the car rolled to a neighboring town. I think if I had a daughter, I would have let her go somewhere at night looking, even with strangers? No way! Naturally, too, the guys get in trouble, but the girls still frequently subjected to attacks and victims of violence.

8. You will never change their attitude towards them. B>
Those wonderful moments when you look, they are cute sleeping ... Those unexpected moments when your heart ekaet joy when they come into the room ... Maternal anxiety during strong and a bit clumsy boys hugs ... No matter how much they did not have years, they I will always be your little boys.

9. Take the challenge. B>
It is impossible to convey in words, that is - to grow a real man ... gentle, kind and educated ... A man who is perfectly true for women and children. A man who becomes a loving and devoted husband ... Yes, it's a huge responsibility, but no one like you, not able to cope with this task. You will succeed! This great gift was given to you from above. Enjoy and reap the rewards of his education!

Grow a real man - is really a difficult task. But my mother, who had the opportunity, should be proud of the fact that bringing up future defenders, loving fathers and husbands. Share this article with those who still thinks to educate sons - an irresistible test.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting