Beautiful words about my mother and my mother

All women - fools and wise mother

All mothers have a physical disability: they only have two hands

God can not keep up everywhere at once, and so he created mothers

I thought that I would become a model and became a mother ...

Every mother should carve out for himself a few minutes of free time to do the dishes

Summer camps for kids - the best holiday for mother

Mother as police - always anticipating the worst

Maternal instinct just as instinct is not worthy of our superstitious reverence

Maternity capital - is its children

Mother's happiness comes from the people's happiness, as the stem from the root. No maternal destiny without the people's fate

Motherhood, of course, gives inexpressible happiness, but this happiness in love or marriage is necessary to buy at this price, I would advise anyone not

A single mother gives birth, that does not suffer the same

My mother died five years before I realized that I love her very much

No one can understand the child so wrong, as his mother

Fathers lied, saying if their careers for the sake of their sons. They are ashamed to admit that they do it for their mothers

Perhaps there is nothing that attracts the common man, as a young mother - quite nice, married and single

Almost every mother is embarrassed when her baby was lying in front of strangers - and ready to sink into the ground, if he is telling the truth

Rare mother had to taste the girl's son. Basically, they evoke a sense of dissatisfaction

Decide to have a baby - no laughing matter. It means deciding on something to your heart now and forever roam outside of your body

The best mother one that can replace children's father when he was gone

Only twice - at birth and death of a child - the mother hears his own cry as if from outside

I have never had a mother. I think the mother - is the person to whom you are running with their grief

I love all my children, but some of them I do not like

I am a mother, and her mother is never lonely

The highest manifestation of the maternal instinct can be observed in the chicken carefully porcelain eggs hatch - instinct, but do not mind

They say that every mother has one drawback - it has only two hands. And they often drag on her fragile shoulders, not only children, but her husband

If you never knew what hatred own child, then you've never been a mother

If the first spoken word was the Devil, "Mother", all is not lost

There is a special talent - talent motherhood

Diligence - this is when people think about others. Example: one woman shot her husband with a bow, so as not to wake the children

In no case can not be a mother, a failure, there is nothing worse for children

Mother's Heart - is the abyss, in the depths of which there is always forgiveness

Mother - the only thing on earth deity that knows no atheists

The mother loves the child than the father, because she knows that the child - her father and only requires that a child - his

Give us a better mother, and we will better people

Many women somehow think that to have a baby and become a mother - the same thing. With the same success could say the same thing - to have the piano and be a pianist

Tags

See also

New and interesting