They came up with the Big Idea.

Special rate the creative potential of the agency - is its self-promotion. DDB Paris knows it, and therefore come to the series of prints for his agency with more responsibility.

Advertising agency, as it is known, is valued not only big names in the portfolio, not the number of employees and, of course, not the size of the office. The main agency - people with lots of ideas in my head. And not just ideas, and Big Ideas. Such people make of brands Legend created entity companies and move the market forward. In the end, these people are working on the development of the entire advertising industry. And such people with big ideas to work in DDB Paris, according to the advertising agency itself. And nothing that they move a little uncomfortable, but they never have a lack of ideas. Confirmation of this lies in the amount of jewels, described in the text:

- Twice awarded the title of "most the awarded Agency" rankings by Gunn Report

- Three times winner of competitions Adweek and Ad Age in the "Agency of the Year»

- Number one in the magazine about creative RanKing of Agencies 2006

- Four times winner of the Festival Clio in the category "Agency of the Year»

i>

- The most frequently rewards the advertising agency for the entire 50-year history of the Cannes i>

via # image5276455

Tags

See also

New and interesting