Frank Budgen: «I - blue collar. I get up at 6 in the morning, put on galoshki and Pasha until midnight "

Frank Budgen - director and co-founder of Productions Gorgeous Enterprises. When you look at his work, it seems that it is only a small part. Because it can not be one person each time to shoot brilliant videos only. It turns out mozhet.Frenk takes only 4-5 movies a year, and each of them - the event. Numerous awards, the audience's attention, high valuation professionals and the commercial success of the client ...

Gorgeous he founded 10 years ago, along with other successful director Chris Palmer and managing director Paul Rothwell. And after 7 years Budge peaked - in 2002, he gathered a few rollers all possible awards at festivals all possible, and video «Tag» to Nike took the Grand Prix at Cannes. At Baji amazing flair for "Cannes" scenario.

His distinguished by the magnitude of the rollers: the idea, featuring production, post-production. And it may seem that each has his work to a certain extent pomp, but it is not. It just may be accused of perfectionism. According to him the assurances he just embodies the idea so that every detail was perfect and thought.

About the beginning and completion of the work:

"When I start a project, always at the forefront of the script. Only a small part of the script is great, and I do not do so, nor can invest 100%. The quality of work is much more important than quantity. And when I finish work, I do not really know what I think about it. When you repeat the word over and over again, it loses value. That's the same with rollers. Only weeks later, when I hear about their work are good words, then something happened. And I do not often think that this is now "well, very well." I honestly do not even remember what my movie which received the award ».

His dreams and the reality of customer:

"I would like to make customers more involved in the whole process. And not as it is now: a week of pre-production stretch and stretch, because the customer something they do not like. Casting can be a torment. This is something that customers do not understand. If the client does not like an actor, he says that thousands of people on the street. And he did not realize that you've seen this a thousand. And often, if you know what can happen in the beginning, you do not have attitude and just do not do the job as it should be ».

The work as a whole:

"Direction respect - and not so creative. All the same, that of "blue collar." You get up at 6 in the morning, put on their galoshki and knocking yourself out until midnight. But at the same Gorgeous it was never a burden. It's amazing, but it seems that it does not Gorgeous business. There was no pressure on us or other directors. We do what we want to be happy and do good work ».

The latest work Frank has not yet aired. We look forward to October 5 - the day Sony will launch a new video for the Bravia «Play-Doh», directed by Badzhenom.

The site presents a selection of works by Frank Baggio. It is fully manifested the main principles of his work opens slightly his inner world and his approach becomes clear. So good it makes any kind of work that has managed to remove the wheels for all three major players in the market of sports equipment and did it perfectly.

via / tv-spot / 2007/09/28/20407 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting