In Skittles new uncle whipping

TBWA \ Chiat \ Day and Tom Kuntz of MJZ created another crazy video for Skittles, a brand known for its absolutely crazy approach to advertising. Why are only the famous singing or Uncle Rabbit Candy Midas.

At this time, the basis for the movie became popular Latino fun, caught on in the States. The game "Pignata" is very loved by children and adults - need to go all out to crack a baseball bat hanging on a special doll, it will crack and endow others sweets.

The spot Pinata in a traditional dolls for piñatas, pasted chopped rustling paper presents one of the company's employees. With a bandaged hand and a plaster on his forehead, he bursts into the room and expresses its indignation against those who produced the new chocolate Skittles so chauvinistic way.

Text video:

Man-pinata: This is what you were looking for? The new chocolate-flavored Skittles?

Colleague: I'm sorry ...

Man-pinata: What do you think should happen, Steven? I think that if this bat hit me, from my little sprinkling of chocolate candy?

Colleague: Yes ...

Man-pinata: I go out and buy Skittles on the ground floor ... Just like everyone else! I'm the same as everyone else !!!

via / skittles / 2007/07/19/19314 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting