Great mix of musical styles in advertising Radio Nova (+ more videos)

French agency Young & Rubicam France has developed an interesting campaign for radio station Nova under the slogan «Le Grand Mix» (~ Big Mix) .Kreativ advertising radio stations - especially based on an attempt to convey the spirit of the format, the emotion of the music and the music itself through the pictures. < br />
Series of 9 prints talks about the direction of the music. Especially worth noting the work of illustrators who participated in this project a lot - images as vinyl records were prepared by five invited artists. Posters inapravleniyam dedicated to musical styles: blues, funk, jazz, folk, rap, ska and indie. The subjects of the other three - James Brown, Cuba and the radio itself directly NOVA. Each slogan, presented on posters, trivial and contains humorous refined sense.

The inscription on the poster reads: "James Brown died and gone to heaven on Christmas Day. Because even God deserves gifts ».

(James Brown died and went to Heaven on Christmas Day. Even God deserves a gift.)

Also, it is worth noting "crazy" radio commercials, each of which also talks about the different styles of music.

Apparently, this is only the beginning and soon we will see the other videos from different producers.

The remaining prints:

Blues. No doubt about it: if not white, no blues would not exist i>

Funk. Exorcism expels demons out of the body. Funk produces the opposite effect. I>

Folk. Or how to dissect a person using a conventional microphone. I>

Cuba. When the government eavesdrops on so many people, it is unlikely for political reasons. I>

Generic. Radio Nova. Firm belief that some things in music has not been investigated i>

The Indian. 2 sides. India can glue you to the seat: sitar concert or a simple glass of water i>

Jazz. In the history of jazz are several names such as Miles, Thelonious (in his honor was named the asteroid) and Katrina (also known as the name of the hurricane). I>

Rap. Maybe the money will succeed in, where drugs, gangs, and police did not succeed. The destruction of rap. I>

Ska does not force you to dance? That's a bad sign. I>

via # image5893105

Tags

See also

New and interesting