Wieden + Kennedy climbed into the Honda engine

Honda, London and Tokyo offices of Wieden + Kennedy launched the second stage of the Asian campaign «Drive Every Drop» («manage every drop"), tells about the efficient and environmentally friendly use of fuel in cars with Honda engines i-Vtec.Eto first campaign W + K for Honda in the Asia-Pacific region. Strategists and creatives took only two months from the receipt of the first brief to the launch of the campaign - they got the account in February of this year. The joint work of the two agencies, the network is a definite plus - combined experience with the Honda London branch and pan-Asian experience in creating campaigns for major brands (like Nike) Tokyo office.

The idea of ​​the campaign - to make people reflect on the fuel efficiency of cars and the measure "gallon" or "liters" gave way to "drop." And tell us about the environmental benefits of the engines i-Vtec, specifically designed to squeeze out every drop of fuel max.

A month ago, it launched the first phase of the campaign - a promotional website, where visitors in the game entertaining form tells about the benefits of i-Vtec engines offered and assess what they can do in a real trip.

This weekend, May 24, during the broadcast of the Formula 1 race in Monaco, broadcast video was launched, which is a central component of the second phase of the campaign. The spot, which took Jake Scott of RSA Films, shows the viewer inside the engine cylinder. What happens to him when there gets a drop of gasoline - blue flash that causes the wheels to spin. Features of the new Honda engine shown through a series of drops that penetrate into the engine only when it is really necessary, and therefore spent less fuel than normal.

For realistic images were filmed modeled process with the participation of the gasoline. The model is identical to the i-Vtec.

Michael Russoff, W + K London: «There are a whole bunch of videos about fuel efficiency, they are serious and boring. We wanted to do something for Honda that shows the joy and beauty of getting the most out of every single drop of fuel ».

Also involved in the campaign video and print, outdoor, interactive and dealer materials.

via / kreativnyj_obzor / 2007/09/27/20391 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting