Brilliant - this is forever

Diamond De Beers has proved that it is possible to sell the luxury of women through their men. Advertising made them kings, conquerors, who give diamonds their queens.

The motto of the campaign De Beers - «Brilliant - is forever» (A Diamond is forever) was voted the best advertising slogan of the century according to AdAge.

The slogan was adopted in 1948. And it has been used for over 60 years. The phrase and the concept is partly borrowed from the book "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" writer Anita Loos, published in 1925. There are these words: "I really believe that American gentlemen - best of all, because when you kiss his hand, you can feel that something is very, very good, but unlike kisses diamond and sapphire bracelet forever."

Private jewelery shops, of course, give publicity to let people know of their existence and location and De Beers does not advertise itself as a diamond. We can say that thanks to this brand the world has become a great pleasure to buy and wear diamonds and stones themselves have become much more than just a beautiful mineral. In the diamond appeared soul. The De Beers came up with a completely new concept of advertising - advertising is not the brand, but the category. And again - through the emotions. In the history of advertising campaign "Brilliant - is forever" can be called one of the most successful and brilliant.

"Relieves headaches since 1888»

"Think about it. Divorce is more expensive »

"No, your wife did not pay for this ad (But she told us which newspaper you read)»

"It's not a hint. It's more like a blow on the forehead with a shovel »

"From the beginning of time, men used two stones to light the fire»

"My dear, if you wanted your friends and even beer and sandwiches, while you watch the match?»

"Of course, the investment return. We simply can not print them here »

"She'll love you for who you are. Lazy, beer drinker romantic with smelly socks »

"Do you remember my joy when you have got its own hammer? This will make her feel much the same »

"Imagine the services you can ask her if she'll give you a tie»

"Breathe, honey, breathe»

Indeed, how much do you want to play golf this weekend?

"She wants you to spend more time with her, and you want more time for friends and beer. Trades »

"If you're a frog turn into a prince»

"Your left hand says" we. " Your right hand says 'I'. Your left hand loves candlelight. Your right hand loves the spotlight. Your left hand rocks the cradle. Your right hand controls the world. Women of the world, raise your right hands »

"If I listen carefully, they whisper in my ears. They tease. They flatter. They amuse me. I try not to listen to them, but they are not willing to be silent ».

"Waiting»

The most beautiful movie De Beers. It causes a lot of emotions and makes us think only of love and beauty.

The plot - the journey of two fluff from a dandelion. Their mission begins in the summer meadow; picked up by the wind, "couple" is flying through the forest, the city, the field, and is on the beach, where the man recognized the girl in love - gives excellent suspension. Hundreds of thousands of wind tore the fluff from dandelions, but only two of them made an amazing journey. On Earth, there are many jewels, but only diamonds - it is forever.

Maybe even too romantic movie. It makes women cry over how best melodramas. Men see it as my mind. "In your eyes there is only one woman on earth. This Christmas for her »

Wedding anniversary two lovers. What's more make it tremble: a declaration of love for a large number of bystanders or small pebble? Wonderful psychological movie.

"There are two things that last longer than the time. And one of them - love ».

Love, as before, the husband asked his wife in the movie. By purchasing tickets, and perched on the ground a couple watching a movie about the history of his love.

See also: -Lingerie with history

-How Were born super-brands

-Manifesty United Colors of Benetton

via www.adme.ru/kreativnyj-obzor/manifesty-united-colors-of-benetton-354855/

Tags

See also

New and interesting