Now that's service!

8 amazing stories, which show a good sample of the company's relationship to lyudyam.V this world there is nothing more convincing and more pleasant kindness. We all know about this - because human relations work. We love those who are listening to us, and cares, and we try to protect ourselves from those who are behaving with us bad or indifferent. Exactly the same system applies in the business world. The only difference is that the word of mouth in the public sphere works even better, faster and wider than in the private.

But not all companies are thinking about this, thinking that it's just business, nothing personal. Not true. In this article Website 8 collected stories of how brands react to their customers. It is impossible to remain indifferent. Do not fall in love with these companies - too.

Most mandatory otelKogda Dustin Ray ordered a room at the Woodlands Resort's through the Internet, it is a joke, in the "special requests" wrote the following: « 3 pieces leave M & M red color on the table. One for me, one - for my girls and one in half to us, if we suddenly get hungry in the evening. And pictures of bacon on a bed. I love bacon em> ».

The trip was to take place only a month, and Dustin safely forgotten about his wish.

What was his surprise when entering the room, he discovered 3 red M & M candy on the table ...

... And mouth-watering bacon picture in a frame on the bed.

Such trivial things, but how nice!

Responsive BlizzardDesyatiletny Ezra Chatterton (Ezra Chatterton) was an ordinary boy, the only thing that set him apart from the others - a deadly disease that he suffered because of a brain tumor. But in spite of this serious disease, he tried to live a full life, even if virtual. Ezra was an ardent fan of MMORPG World of Warcraft, and he had a wish. To visit the studio of Blizzard and ask the staff to create his personal character in this game.

This desire became known in the foundation Make-A-Wish (organization that carries out desires of children aged 2, 5 and 18 years, suffering from serious diseases). Employees Fund reported a dream Ezra company Blizzard, and she realized.

It was created not just a character Ahab Wheatroof, which announced itself Ezra, and his beloved dog named Kyle. The character will be armed with a unique crossbow. During the seven hours that lasted a visit to Blizzard, Ezra much exhausted, but was very pleased.

Ezra died on 20 October 2008 at the age of 12, but his memory lives in Mulgore Tauren Annaba Wheat mane, asking him to find a dog Kyle. Translating the game into Russian, Russian localizers felt that pereozvuchivat boy would be disrespectful to his memory, and therefore, in our version of a farmer Annaba it.

Special passazhir

This story is one passenger Singapore Airlines, who wished to remain anonymous, in the mid 80s.

"I flew from Mumbai to Singapore," Singapore Airlines "when Air India flights were still rare and expensive. I was a vegetarian, I do not eat no meat, eggs or even told about this airline and received confirmation of the special menu.

But this, of course, forget we were already in the air - nothing can be done. Apologize to me not only to flight attendants, but even the captain. After that, one of the stewardesses cooked some rice and sliced ​​fruit that was taking for himself and invited me to this food, so I did not go hungry. As soon as we landed, the responsible manager of the airline again apologized and offered me a limo to the hotel.

When I flew back, the whole team of the aircraft has been informed about my situation: I was transferred to the business class and pay particular attention. And when I arrived at my office in Bombay, I was expecting a big box of chocolates and the head of the local branch of the "Singapore Airlines" with apologies from all airlines. »
Is not this service is 100%?

Manatee korobkeKak at once online superbrightleds.com one American ordered the LEDs and the "special conditions of delivery" has asked to draw a box on manatees in the cylinder. After receiving the parcel, he realized that he would order goods from this site again and again.

Proper service ZippoSerebryanaya lighter Zippo went to reddit user site under the name Andratch from his grandfather, who carried her through the Korean War. Lighter older than himself: it '53. Steel wheel in it long ago broke and the guy sent lighter repair. The envelope he put a five-dollar bill, in case the company will need to buy some spare.

Zippo repaired not only free the original box, but sent another, new, with two spare flints. And brought back a $ 5 postage stamps, because postal envelopes can not send money.

Here is what was written in the covering letter submitted on the photo: « We got your lighter, returned it in good condition and return to you. We return you $ 5 postage stamps, as we have never taken money for the repair of lighters Zippo, regardless of its age and condition. Thank you for the opportunity to be useful to you. Infinitely yours, Zippo Manufacturing Company em>. »

Zhirafy hleb

Once in the office of the supermarket chain Sainsbury's received a letter from a certain Lily Robinson. Its content was as follows:

«Dear Sainsbury's! em>
Why do you call "tiger bread" tiger? He is more appropriate name "Zhirafy bread". Em>
With love, Lily Robinson em>
Age - 3, 5 years ». em>

Two weeks later, the girl received a reply:

«Darling Lili!
Many thanks for your letter and for the brilliant idea to change the name - the bread is really more like a giraffe than a tiger. So he called the baker a long time ago, perhaps he thought the crust was striped like a tiger. Maybe it was stupid.
We were very pleased to receive your letter, so we give you a gift card for £ 3, so you could enjoy the updated "Giraffe bread".
See you at the supermarket.
Sincerely, Chris King
Age - 27, 5 years ». Em>

Favorite igrushkaMy with his wife and children spent a few days in the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Florida. Returning home, we found out that our son's favorite giraffe named Joshi stayed at the hotel. Many parents know how children are tied to their favorite toys. I had to lie a little son, "Joshi in the order - we told him - he just decided to rest a little longer».
That same evening we called the hotel manager and Aaron said that they have a toy. I told him about a story that had to reassure his son and asked him to take pictures of Joshi pool owner to provide evidence. Aaron agreed and hung up.
Two days later we received in the mail of Joshi and several pictures Joshi pool Joshi and friends (other toys) and Joshi driving golf-mobile.
Not to mention that my family is now only stops at this hotel if you happen to visit in Florida. An example of such service - that's what I always tell my staff: to create such conditions for the customers so that they simply could not tell your friends about it. The only way to achieve success in the service sector.

Chris Hearn, head of the consulting company Mercantile Capital Corporation (Florida). em>

Pre pokazV 2005 Colby Curtin, a 10-year-old girl, was diagnosed with cancer of blood vessels. Already dying she saw a commercial cartoon "Up" from Pixar's and then could not wait, so he quickly left in hire.
However, by the time Colby was already too weak to carry her to the cinema could - she was in the hospital, but most of all wanted to see the cartoon «Up».
Family friends said Pixar's about the desire of the dying girl. The representative of the studio flew to California and brought a DVD c film, which has not yet been released in rent. Animation studio gave Colby a special CD with cartoons, which had just come out in theaters. About seven hours after seeing the girl died.
Mother Liza Colby explains that, awaiting the arrival of the film, she asked the daughter if she can hold on the girl replied: « I'm ready (to die), but I'm going to wait for the film em>». During view Colby sometimes do not have the strength to keep my eyes open, then retold her mother what was happening on the screen, and after the show asked if she liked it. The girl nodded.

via # image1678005

Tags

See also

New and interesting