Dad painted children's drawings

inspiring example of how creativity brings parents and detey.Na days reddit blog user with the nickname Tatsputin uploaded to albums collection of drawings, backed by an unusual story - is the fruit of joint efforts by the Pope and his children. Each month, a loving father is forced to go on a mission, part of which is a 3-hour flight to another city. And to pass the time, he takes pictures of his daughter and son, more similar to the scheme for the colorings, and revives their color. And whenever he returns home, the children look forward to the results of his peculiar creativity.

"It Araucana chicken from my son, which I painted while he was at home."

"From left to figure it all started - I did it a few years ago. Just for fun and decorate drawing took his 4-year-old daughter. And the creation of the right - from my son, who is now 7 ».

"My daughter, when she was 5, I was drawn to this bishop, who told her tale in a dream. I thought then that he was worthy of being painted. "

"A few months later, I asked my daughter to draw another story that had something to do on the trip. Fortunately, the aircraft can carry an unlimited number of pencils ».

"With this figure had problems. Clearly, the maiden blouses color should not be red. I had to pay a fine. "

"In my next trip six year old son joined the business. This time they are presented together with the daughter of my figure. "

"This breed of chicken called Plymouth, and chicken. They are striped with bright red comb. This coloring, by the way, my daughter chose ».

"And this is the first time I forgot to house pencils. But it is necessary to draw, so the case went to iPad. The children were delighted ».

"It's from my daughter. She loves cats ».

"My son, he decided to paint a scar on the stranger's head, and then asked me to improve the picture. I tried ».

"Sometimes children forget to give me the drawings before the trip, and I have to dig into my chamber, to find working material. This is one of those cases ».

The album, there are only three days, but it has already been viewed more than 200,000 subscribers, and pictures of drawings spread all over the Internet. Agree dad came up with a very interesting way of working with children!

"Every month on the job, I'm flying out of the city for 10 days. Children give me their pictures, I painted them, sitting on the plane, and when I go back, show them what we got. Nothing special. But the kids love them. And my wife wants me to continue this work ».

Related:
Mom draws daughter dorisovyvaet
Toys, children's drawings stitched on
From doodles to masterpieces

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/ot-karakulej-do-shedevrov-iskusstva-535805/

Tags

See also

New and interesting