7 ways to become unbearable in social networks

Let's face it - every one of us there are comrades in the friends list, activity is at times just infuriates.

Tim Urban has decided again to end the annoying behavior of friends and wrote an article that laid out everything on the shelves. Website offers to get acquainted with her.

For a start look at what makes an annoying status in social networks irritating. Status furious if he does not give you anything positive.

Status annoying if it:

a) informative / interesting;
b) amused / amused / entertained.

In these two cases, the status does something reader em>, rather than simply serving the interests of the author.

But more often we are confronted with a well-defined, not aimed at the reader's behavior in social networks. I identified seven behaviors that make users unbearable.

Hvastovstvoa) «I live life to the fullest» em>

It's all sorts of posts about how great you live - from getting your dream to work incredibly a weekend.

For example:

Guess who just moved into a new apartment? em> I'm in Hawaii, a dream come true! em>
Even if you just glad logical to share their emotions with close friends and family members, and they do not clog the tape five hundred people. Many of them are your moment of narcissism is not a bit touched, believe me.

b) « I have all the super personal life» em>

These include the status of how lucky you are with your partner, and an endless stream of photos with your hugs, kisses and other pleasures.

For example:

My favorite arranged for me a magical candlelight dinner, so romantic! em> Thank you for the best year of my life, honey! em> < /
Encrypted poslaniyaV This category includes public messages that make it clear to you that there was something good or bad, but do not explain anything.

For example:

I did it! em> Oooh ... em> Such moments are worth to live! em>
Constant updating statusa

If you perceive the question "What are you thinking?" Or "What's new?" Literally, then you here.

For example:

finished training, going home. em> I'm preparing the cake with blueberries. em> At last I finished writing the article. em>
Solitary man the opportunity to share even the small events of his life giving to feel needed and important. Perhaps, in reality, it is simply not one to talk. Well, leave it alone, it will not harm anyone.

But among fans talk about their everyday lives and these daffodils. What is Narcissism? These people believe that their lives are saturated, exciting and absolutely everyone interested. You are a superstar? Celebrity global scale? If not, you are not interested, really.

Personal messages on publiku

Sometimes a message addressed to a specific person, it is in the public domain.

For example:

I miss! When we see each other? Em> Great Pupkin Vasya sat and Petya Ivanov. You guys are cool! Em> All personal jokes. Em>
You are trying to show that you are socially active and have a lot of friends. Do you think this is a good way to show your friend a good attitude. You just want to show off. Whatever it was, you look like a high school student, desperately trying to appear popular. And it you want?

It Laureate Oskara

This group noted the sudden outpouring of love for no apparent reason, is not addressed to anyone in particular.

For example:

I want to thank everyone who has been part of my life. Your support means so much to me, I would have achieved nothing without you in the past year! Em> Why not send a word of thanks to those who really addressed to those who really support you? They will be much more pleasant to read about it in a personal message.

And so it just looks desperate appeal: "Hey, I'm here, hug me immediately!" You do not feel any love, placing a post. You want to be loved - and that's not the same thing.

It is obvious mnenie

When there is some big event, some of the things we read in the status of friends a thousand times a day.

For example:

All the same great that the Olympics this year will take place in Russia! I'll be rooting for our athletes. Em> I heartily sympathize with the people of Egypt / Ukraine / Latin America in the fight for freedom. Em>
Step to prosvetleniyu

Anyone who presents us "wise" thoughts and quotes, is dedicated.

For example:

«Peace comes from within. Do not look for it outside, "Buddha. Em> As the fate, no one knows ... Live free and do not be afraid of change ... When the Lord something takes, I do not miss the fact that he gives instead! em> The main thing in life - always do good em>.
Let's just be clear - in all this nonsense no your personal enlightenment. Are you trying to say, "Guys, look, I know life, I have a rich spiritual world, I can teach you," but quoting someone else.

Do you know what inspires people? First of all actions - to do something unusual and you will become an example for all. For the same, to inspire others by using words alone, you have to be a gifted speaker or writer who really have something to say. And if not, then you really corny quotes no one was surprised.

But, most likely, any of these posts Vkontakte or Facebook'e still pick up a couple of likes and friendly comments. That's why the annoying statuses will never disappear from social networks is nowhere buttons "do not like" and write nasty comments - bad form.

On the other hand, each of us sometimes wants something to brag, feels lonely, in need of attention - this is normal. And the emergence of such status is quite natural and logical.

The problem is that people who love you and are going through because of your problems, five hundred of your friends will be typed only 10-15. At the most sociable of us - a maximum of 30. This means that 90% of your friends in social networks do not have for you any tender feelings. And here you have to decide - or do not pollute their screens with unnecessary information, or leave in the friends list only those you really interesting.

Well, all finished article. Go perekushu, then - in the gym.

via waitbutwhy.com/2013/07/7-ways-to-be-insufferable-on-facebook.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting