40 thoughts that do not allow us to sleep

It is familiar to each of us through the window a long time ago it was dark, very sleepy, but nothing comes out. Because an incredible amount of thought overpowered by the minute. And we all think about the same. And the editors of Website , too.

I did shut the door? If I go to sleep right now, I'll sleep 6:00 17 minutes. What was that noise in the kitchen? And, perhaps a cat. Wait a minute, the cat here. And who was it? Too hot. It's too cold. I just feel like my eyes are formed by the bags. I would look so tired tomorrow. And yet, what was that noise ?! I'll take the phone in hand and going to sleep with him, just in case. Hmm, I check-ka instagram. I'll come only on Facebook, it quickly. Oh, a new message! So if I go to sleep right now, I'll sleep 5:00 32 minutes. I set the alarm? And if it does not work? Ooh, cool side of the pillow. Oh no, it is now touched my shoulder ?! This is a spider? Uh, this is my hair. We ought to get a haircut. I wonder how much is a haircut. Maybe I can get a haircut itself. No, the last time it did not look very good. What was that movie where Brad Pitt went to the hat? He was still playing with it as it is ... But how's his name ?! But everyone else in the house asleep. Siren? Somewhere in the fire? I wonder if some of my friends are not sleeping now. God, I need a new mattress. I'll sleep on my stomach. I can not breathe. I'll sleep on your back. I lie because for two hours. I could have done something useful for those two hours. I want to eat. I need to call my grandmother tomorrow. Tomorrow. Breakfast. I want to eat. If I go to sleep right now, I'll sleep for 4 hours. * Open notebook *.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting