Instead of tossing around in bed until morning, try this trick, you will fall asleep in 2 minutes

It happens that in the evening you plan to sleep and be rested in the morning. Do all the evening chores, go to bed, close your eyes, and... Nothing's going on. You turn around in bed trying to sleep. An hour and a second pass, and there is no sleep. The more you try to sleep, the further away you are from your goal. As a result, in the morning you are tired and broken. A lot of people probably know that. Today we talk about what helps you sleep.

Editorial "Site" He shares a simple trick that will help you fall asleep in just 2 minutes.

The inability to sleep is incredibly annoying and exhausting. After such a night, the next morning I want to destroy everything. And this is understandable, because the nervous system is not rested, and the body is stressed. However, there is a way to sleep without problems in two minutes. We promise you we won't count sheep.

This method is used by people who are forced by profession to face extreme situations. Thanks to him, even soldiers and sappers fall asleep instantly. You can, too. You just need to calm down and relax. Let's study together.

What to do to fall asleep quickly?
  1. So, start by removing anything that can distract you from sleep. Turn off the computer and put the phone down. You also need darkness and silence as much as possible.

2. Lie down comfortably and relax your muscles. You may even say to yourself, “My face is relaxed, my shoulders are relaxed.” And feel every part of your body relax and become heavy. Don't close your eyes or squeeze your teeth. Focus on that feeling.

3. Now add proper breathing. Breathe through the nose at 4 counts, after holding your breath at 7 and slowly exhale at 8. Count slowly, don't lose your rhythm. In a few minutes, you'll feel your chest rising more slowly. You relaxed and calmed down.

4. Keep focusing on your breathing and don’t think about anything else. After this stage, in theory, you should only wake up in the morning rested and full of strength.

It may show that it is too simple to be true. But before you criticize, just try this method on yourself. I'm sure in two minutes you'll be asleep. No sleep problems will bother you anymore. Good dreams!

Tags

See also

New and interesting