So you need to sell parrot guys

resident of the Moscow region Alexei posted on "Avito" advertisement for the sale of a parrot. Website know that if you do not find a buyer, a couple of calls with an offer to work as a copywriter, he will receive. Because he writes brilliantly.

Selling Venezuelan Amazon. Reason for sale - moving to another apartment.

At first I wanted to buy a rook, but the devil pulled buy this infernal green Soton. Parrot purchased Reutov, diagnose Ms. Trinity (qualitatively and professionally everything was done), have treated for worms (though they were not found), just in case. Assays for psittacosis and a bunch of other ills negative (I can throw off the results).

A bit of green demon:

Eats all the fruit so that the ears of bursting. Food Padovan respects too large. Hanging upside down, sitting on the splits, cackling like a chicken in the morning. Playing with toys is friends with Corella. Not friendly to me, but on the hand and shoulder sitting (but obviously hates me). Beak strong as armor German Panzerkampfwagen V, one bite wire from the monitor. Very fond of apples, interpreted with caution, because it can eat the whole bag and pile heap in the corner. He walks across the floor, like a monkey climbs everywhere, only the green and angry. Screaming like a crow crossed with a bear, if something goes wrong. It does not say, but very good listening can sometimes all night to listen to me and do not interrupt. One day decided to bite my skull, when he sat on his shoulder, but he ran Carell and powerfully defended me, after this incident of attempted bitten my person was observed. Conclusion:

If you are calm and cool-headed doctor, bus driver, world champion boxer, pilot of the plane or just feel the strength and power, this parrot is a perfect test for your nerves and pride. You will be able to fully enjoy the magnificent contempt, heavily implicated in the fierce rage and hatred for all living things.

If you love to clean, then this wonderful representative of South America will maximize the number of general cleanings for a certain period of time.

If you are not afraid of the sinister laughter of the night, when you go into the hall to the bathroom, then the birds - your choice! Selecting a brave man!

You will find a lot of discoveries, if you decide to take it away from me for a symbolic, for this terrible amount of birds.

PS: I think, when no one is home, he calls me on the phone and strained, depicting maniac of the 90 films, breathing into a tube.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting