5 cheap ways to entertain children in cold weather

Veselova will probably notice that the economy is now suffering hard times. And it not only affects the way the poor can often square meal, or as Faberge eggs a day can buy a millionaire. For most people who are in between these extremes, it is important, how much they can spend on something to take their children and make them freeze in the street.

Last year, the need has forced me to look for creative and inexpensive ways to entertain the kids. And now I would like to share them with you. If you do not have kids, why do not you just take note? Maybe my advice will be useful to you in a couple of years.

1. Use the library as a video store, a bookstore, and so on. D.Biblioteki - it's great. I hope that if you are experiencing financial difficulties, in the vicinity of your home there is a library that you will gain. Libraries today offer more and more services. (Yes, this is no longer just a place to read!) Some of them have not only books, but also movies and even video games.

Other libraries have begun to develop creative spaces and children's creative corner. Going to the library often turns into an adventure. If you want, you can read a book in the library, and the other to bring. At home, you can read, play, watch everything that you brought from the library. All of this - the time productively spent together with your children, also for free.

2. Find a complicated recipe and learn on it gotovitVozmozhno readers who do not have children, do not know that children need to be fed. It's the law. Going somewhere to have dinner with three children will cost you a large sum, but if you live in the capital - you can easily multiply this sum by four. Given this, much more economical to cook food for their children on their own.

Cooking - it's fun. Especially if a recipe with a large number of steps. Divide responsibilities between children, let whisk eggs, knead the dough, shape the meatballs - with this they can easily cope.

Again, like the library, all the stages of this process takes time. Find recipes, drawing up a list of products, the purchase of the store, and finally cooking dinner. Taken together, it takes several hours. Hours in which your children can sit, staring at the television, climb walls, or torturing a cat.

3. Making movies on noutbukeNesmotrya that many are now experiencing financial difficulties, the vast majority of homes have a computer. Today, cameras and software are standard laptops. Do you understand what that means, right? Yes, you can show the world your brilliant photos or video!

Nowadays, even with a fairly average person of average intelligence can create a simple movie, and it's pretty fun. And, of course, requires a lot of time. When I created its own channel on YouTube, it decided that all videos will be involved my children, because it is a great and cheap way to have fun (and because my children are much more talented than I am). It was interesting to learn the basics of filmmaking eldest son. Now it sometimes helps me create and edit movies.

To create a movie you do not need expensive equipment or high-tech editing software. Some of my friends take off with their children music videos. What does it mean? Select a song, coming up with costume depict a rock star and open your mouth in time with the words front of the webcam. Then use the software to edit movies add titles and special effects simple. The video will be terrible? I guess it's yes. But that's not the point. In addition to the relatively cheap cost (if you already have a computer) of such a class, you will remain in the memory of a funny video with your children.

4. board games like board games. Recently we children used to play "Monopoly," and she taught him a valuable lesson: Capitalism - it's not fair system designed to suppress the masses.

The board game can be played in the above libraries, and houses and take them with him to visit. Once purchased the game will bring you pleasure and benefit for many days! In today's digital world, board games seem to be a relic of the past, but it is important to understand what happens when you're playing a board game with their children. you are communicating with each other all the time. So, as it should be in these families. And that nothing will cost you.

5. The fixed-price shops and crafts iskusstvoMagaziny like "All for 50 rubles" amazing, and I love them very much. When you're on the rocks, it is important to know that the child will not beg you to buy something that you can not afford.

Once, when I was in college, I saw a young dad, who maybe was not yet 30 years old, passes through the mall Ithaca with three daughters aged 5 to 10 years. His clothes made it clear that in the best case it refers to the lower or middle class. And when they came to the store fixed prices, he said, "Girls, you can take whatever you want!", And they, squealing with delight and ran to the store, like winning the lottery. And I was crying, I cry now because I can not remember it without tears. This father only three dollars in his pocket was able to create for their daughters magical day. For a moment they felt pampered and spoiled. And at that moment he was a hero to them.

In these stores, I buy mostly materials for arts and crafts activities. You can buy three large sheets of drawing paper, and three sets of colors for 500 rubles. It does not matter that you have purchased, - paint, crayons or clay. It does not matter. The main thing - the process of creation.

If you - a parent, struggling to entertain the kids economical way, when the weather makes the stay at home, I hope some of these tips will be useful. «Good cheap does not happen" - it's a stereotype, from which it's time to give up. The most important thing - it's not things, and experience. Doing something together with their children - a means to create memories. The trip is more than a destination. Even a bad trip better than staying in the four walls.

via www.cracked.com/blog/5-cheap-ways-to-keep-kids-busy-in-winter/

Tags

See also

New and interesting