Women prefer well-fed stocky men. New research

Guys, there's great news! The next time you come back home from work, grab the road a couple of bottles of beer. From a growing tummy, but this is what women prefer in the bedroom!

Experts interviewed 2554 women on the subject of men with which they prefer to see a figure in his bed. An overwhelming majority voted in favor of the big guys!

Moreover, 38% of respondents admitted that the extra weight and belly - it is an advantage, not a disadvantage of men! They think that they are better than sex or inflated skinny guys ...

Women who choose men with "plus" size, they asked why they prefer them. Here are the most strange and inspiring answers:

"I think these guys are eager to please me more than myself." "They are much more caring and gentle in bed." "They help me not be ashamed of his own body." "With them I feel more orgasms." "They - the more adventurous, and more willing to try something new." "Plump" Men are now in vogue. Their popularity is growing rapidly. This is the trend. The fact that many women prefer to have sex with men having beer bellies, shows that looks and muscles - that's not all. Women are more likely than men to count not only on the outside, but on the inner content of your personality, "- said study author Darrell Freeman.

via lifter.com.ua/post/1372

Tags

See also

New and interesting