Can I get pregnant, being pregnant?

It is not a myth - a pregnant woman can get pregnant again. The site tells amazing event superfetatsii.Dzhuliya Grovenburg became the 11th woman in the history of gynecology, who gave birth to children of different ages. The daughter of the eldest son of a month, although the kids were born at the same time.

33-year-old Julia and her husband were planning a child of three years. Unsuccessfully. And was about to take the child for adoption as a pregnancy test showed. But instead of joyful expectation Julia at the first ultrasound said something unintelligible: "You do not have twins ... not twins ... but there are two».

According to Julia, it was very scary - no doctor could not explain to her what it means. "They have something sick? They have grown together? What do you mean - not twins, or twins, but still two? I do not understand. Ultrasound showed that one embryo is much more the second. And none of the doctors did not tell me how to develop a pregnancy, what will happen to children - one just did not understand ».

Julia cope with panic, "I walked" on the Internet and found an explanation. "Not very hard to believe, but I knew that there was a rare case of superfetation. But when I say that word at a reception at the gynecologist, he looked at me, like I was crazy. And so it was a long time until I found a doctor who even read about in magazines superfetation ».

Superfetation (superfetation) is extremely rare - only 11 known confirmed cases. It occurs when during one menstrual cycle in a woman matures more than one I * tsekletki, and some time after fertilization, the first of them a second fertilization.

That's what happened to Julia. At first she became pregnant daughter, and then - son. If babies were born naturally and in due time, the daughter would be born on in December 2009, and his son - in January 2010. But, of course, most do not have to give birth to Julia - in December 2009, she underwent a cesarean section.

Interestingly, the first Hudson was born, and only him senior Jillian. Although formal birthday of a child, in fact, they have different ages. And it is very much on how to develop a brother and sister. "My daughter is already in full crawls, and his son is just learning to sit. Gillian third tooth is cut, while the Hudson's no ... It was very difficult psychologically to get used to the fact that children are so different from each other, in fact, born in one day. And all around them believe twins "- says Julia. However, parents do not think so, and birthdays children family notes on different days.

via vladmedicina.ru/news/world/2011-07-05-superfetatsiya-amerikanka.htm

Tags

See also

New and interesting