The Englishman Edward Smith had sex with 1,000 cars

At least, so he says presse

Edward Smith lives in Hjelm, Washington. He is known as a man who has had sex with a thousand cars, making it the most illegible mehafilom - man, too much love machine or experiencing sexual attraction to them.

Smith claims that he was never attracted to others, and his love of cars began in childhood - he lost his virginity with the "Volkswagen" neighbor. He had only one woman 12 years ago, and that his whole sexual experience was limited to one night in Seattle.

«When I was 13 years old, I saw a" Corvette Stingray "- incredible machine, with which I have been simply amazing sex. I wanted it. I did not fully understand what was happening to me, but I'm sure it does not harm anyone, and I do not intend to change ».

blockquote> Now Edward "support relationship" with second-hand «Volkswagen Beetle» named Vanilla, «Opel GT» 1973 model year named Cinnamon and "1193 Ford Ranger» named Splash. With all these machines had sex happens regularly, but his heart belongs to Vanilla, to which he feels true deep feelings. He regrets only that the car can not talk to him.

On the question of what is so attractive in the car, Smith responds:

«Some guys look at breast and ass of beautiful women. I pay attention to the fine hood and luggage carriers for vehicles ».

blockquote> Before you start a long relationship with vanilla, Edward had sex with other cars on the streets. Some so attracted him that he was waiting for the night to come to these machines, hug and kiss them. Now, however, he prefers vanilla. Smith feels abnormal - he argues that just loves cars.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting