Nine year old boy twice married a woman 53 years older than him

For the pleasure of the dead predkov

Nine-year-Sana Masilela twice a year married the 62-year-old Helen Shabangu, a woman who is good in his grandmother. The second wedding ceremony was recently held at the bride's home in Ksimhungve in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa. Couple a second time exchanged marriage vows in front of wide-eyed 100 bewildered guests.

Sana, the youngest of four children, lives in the nearby town of Tshwane. His first wedding ceremony with Helen held last year in his parents' house, after he said that his dead ancestors ordered him to marry her. While most parents would be shrugged off by those words a little boy whose parents took them seriously Sanaya. They quickly contacted the bride, gave her $ 800 as a dowry, and spent $ 1,500 to the ceremony.

Despite the execution of orders ancestors, Sana was not happy. He insisted that the couple should keep the South African tradition and hold a second ceremony in the bride's home, their marriage became official.

The boy's family says that the ceremony - it's just a ritual conducted by to please the ancestors, and has no legal force.

Sanaa look very happy in the photos.

«I told my mother that I wanted to marry Helen, because really wanted. I chose Helen because I love her, and even though we do not live together, we see each other at the dump, where my mother ».

blockquote> Helen was also happy that Sana chose her, and supported her family. "Once Sana grow up and marry properly, this whole ceremony only udovlstviya ancestors. We play "- she explained. Her husband, Alfred Shabangu agree with her: "I and our children are happy, we have no problem with this marriage, and I do not care what other people think».

Although they were married twice, Sana and Helen did not sign a marriage certificate, and both returned to their normal life.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting