The method of "Should, should, want" - the easiest way to build your business

A very simple method of organizing their time and effort, contributes to the maintenance of good nastroeniya

There are days when even the best work can be something of a burden. If you want to get things done while maintaining sanity method Jay Shirley "Should, should, want" to help you.

Shirley Jay, creator of the application «The Daily Practice», making each day a productive and enjoyable in formulating its list of three items:

I have __________ (the primary task, which will have immediate effect); I should __________ (a task which is important for long-term goals); I want to __________ (something that you truly want to do).

With this approach, every day you will do something that will bring you benefit in the short term, and something that will lay the foundation for long-term goals. But the problem of "I want" to help you maintain a good mood, with a small amount of time for what you enjoy.

Not only are the tasks of the "I want", but problems "I should" - usually long-term task of all ignored - will keep your good mood, because you will feel megaproduktivnym and the executive, which is a joy in itself.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting