Visually how you stress ages

Journalist visualized herself in ten years hard working stressa

After a busy working day, even the most peaceful people reach for a bottle of wine and a cigarette. But how many of us think about how much damage we can afford to put in the long run?

Over time, each cigarette and a glass of wine each progressively destroy our appearance and our health.

Anna Magee, 45-year-old journalist, decided to find out how long the impact of stress on her appearance. To this end, she decided to ask for help from a court artist who was able to model how it will look in 10 years. The results were alarming.

«I have been working full time as a journalist. I also editor of www.healthista.com. In free time I am engaged in the restructuring of the kitchen and bathroom and eat meals delivered to homes . I wake up at 4:30 in the morning. So it's safe to say that I feel the stress ».

blockquote> Anna turned to Halo Prince, a former FBI forensic artist. In the past, the Prince was engaged in the problem of changing the appearance of missing people to be able to understand how these people might look today. Now it has launched a website www.changemyface.com with special software that allows everybody to learn how their face will look like in 10 years.

According Halos, Anna already in their 45 shows all the signs of stress. The bags under his eyes from lack of sleep permanent, "crow's feet" and loose skin on the cheeks. And after 10 years, says Halo, everything will be much worse. Because stress has a withering effect on the skin. To ensure muscle energy, the body reduces the blood supply to peripheral organs, such as skin. What this will lead in 10 years - seen in the photos presented.

So what happens to a person during prolonged stress?

It appears more gray hair. And it's not a myth. High levels of stress hormones leads to the appearance of hair follicles, where there is no specific type of stem cells that give hair color.

There are more acne. Stress and acne are connected directly. So if they appear in your adulthood, you should estimate the level of stress. It causes the body's inflammatory response, resulting in clogged pores on the skin and do not work properly.

Leather fades. This is due to impaired blood flow, which is under stress, "is switched" on internal organs.

Finally, the bags under his eyes. They are most often - a consequence of long-term sleep disorders.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting