10+ animals, scolding terrible, but in fact they are absolutely harmless!

1. Milk snake

2. Tasmanian devil. The locals consider this being a harbinger of death. Anyone who has seen it - will soon die. Although the Tasmanian Devil does not look samymsimpatichnym creation of the earth, it is difficult to blame for a deadly threat to human roda.

3. The bald rat mole. In this case, I'll have to agree with prosecutors this establishment - it looks incredibly creepy. A feeling that the mole rat immediately pounce and devour anyone who stood in her way. In fact, these creatures live underground, and even come to light - they will not even be able to see you, not to mention the fact that napast.

4. Tarantula. One of the leaders of our list. Only one of its kind trepeschat makes people terrified. If only imagine how it is moving the legs, running hand ... Yes - tarantula can bite! If you are at this very infusions and zatiskali him to death in his open arms. But his bite would be virtually harmless, and by painful sensations will be equal to the bite osy.

5. Vampire bats. They love the blood and have family ties with Count Dracula himself. That is why people do not like them very much. And their appearance clearly adds to their bonus points in the competition on "adorable year." And though bats do drink blood, they prefer to drink it in cows and goats without approaching cheloveku.

6. Grief

7. Rhinoceros beetle

8. Giant African millipede. To be honest, even if all the scientists of the world choir convinces me that it is safe (the way it is, by the way), I do not go up to her and a cannon shot! It is worth noting that many people give birth to them as pets because of their friendly haraktera.

9. Gharial. is very similar to a crocodile, but, in fact, they do not even relatives. They have a very small jaw, teeth and although they are very sharp, they prefer to break their fish and frogs without approaching cheloveku.

10. Sea Devils (manta ray). It is often confused with the stingrays, and that's why he fell into disrepute. In fact, despite their huge size (it can reach up to 7 meters), it is absolutely bezvreden.

11. Whale shark. To me, this is the leader of our list. One of its kind terrifying. It seems that she may not even notice how a person swallows crumbs. But in fact, the whale shark prefers plankton. By nature, they create a very friendly and not attack cheloveka.

Tags

See also

New and interesting