You would not believe it, because of what this couple divorced!

A resident of the Swedish city of Bari, told reporters about his fear of panic cheese. According to 33-year-old Anna Bondesson (Anna Bondesson), one type of cheese makes her cry!

The woman who runs a business analyst, can not explain the nature of his fear, but felt funny phobia and is not going to fight it. Bondesson clarified that in supermarkets is trying to bypass sections with cheese, not to meet "face to face with the yellow, smelly hellĀ».

According to the girl, when other people eat cheese, she feels anxious. "One of my colleagues has put in microwave pie with parmesan cheese to warm it. A few seconds later, the smell of cheese, I panicked, "- said Bondesson.

Because of the phobia woman had to leave with her lover. "I was at his home when he went into the living room with a full plate of cheese and offered it to me. I ran from the room in tears, and we, of course, is no longer seen "- shared the woman.

Phobia Bondesson not unique. In February, a British student Lauren Dodd talked about her fear of ketchup.

Tags

See also

New and interesting