Men are never asked these 10 questions!

All ask stupid questions. But women are asking questions, waiting for us to answer any other questions. Not the ones they asked. This is normal. The main thing - do not ask such questions to men. Well, at least not those ten. Because they - senseless and merciless.

I'm not fat?

If nature was wise, not mocking, it would have done in the male brain convolutions straight as a rail. Because men think so. Straight. As a result of this question a man can respond to only one - "No, not fat." It is normal if a man. And some may blurt out something nasty in the spirit of "Well, maybe just a few extra pounds, you do not spoil it." Or even, "Well, yes, you would need to lose weight." Above these nature play a trick and gave them rudimentary instinct of self-preservation. Here you hunt to check how much nature to mock your boyfriend? You just wanted to know whether he thinks you beautiful. Well, so ask.

And they are all in it? Women's brains also collected properly, it was necessary to immediately make a model hopeless maze. If you run into him innocent little thought of the "Fu, this thick Johansson ass!", She is there to get lost and will cry loudly. And then turn to the question "Why is a fat ass and fans - one million?" Do not ask that question to the man! He will respond. What an ass, for example, appetizing. And lips - oh! All. Innocent little thought was swollen to the size of Godzilla, and already blowing away in a maze of partitions. This monster is now called "What makes it better than me ?!" bloodthirsty and wants to kill.

How do you like this varnish? Non-contact fighting - not fiction. That's about the varnish, for example, a clear knockout. You may begin to count to ten, while the man mumbles, trying to navigate in space. It's the same thing that you have to ask, "How do you like the new carburetor, dear?" That's all. Collapse. Eeemmm ... Worse question "How do you paint this?" Can only be a question of "Take wine or still blackberry, do not you think?"

What are you thinking now? Multitasking - exclusively female line. Here you are, for example, painted nails. But in fact the background you figure out where to relax in the summer. And you yesterday offended in-law, so now you have going on fascinating internal scandal this zmeischey. But even so, paint your nails very boring, so at the same time you watch the show. And his story is also time to think about it. And if a man picks his navel thoughtfully - he does not think about anything. Well, in addition, from his navel came from what he nakovyryat there. Yes, he really looks at the finger, taken out of the navel, and thinks about it.

Do you love me?

Here you really want to hear it spit through his teeth, "Yes!"? We know that you asked it to hint to him - is rarely recognized my love, my dear, do it more often! So, he did not understand the hint. And we hint: you are now standing on the ruins of his house in the city, devastated by hurricane. And you ask, "What the weather turned bad?" No. Not this way. You are in the museum, and poke a finger in a copy of the mummy of Tutankhamun. And asks: "But he's dead, right?" Well, how do you say ...

And what do you love me? Come on, ask him again. And then asked why he so rude, insensitive pig. Although in reality it is - miserable, vulnerable little boy. His inner child is now beating in hysterics. Because of him again hung wrinkled face Eleonora Konstantinovna. And again and again stinking saliva splatters his face and screaming hysterically, "Vasilyev, what can you tell us about the image of Natasha? A? Nothing? What are you mychish Vasiliev? Hands out of your pockets, cast out! Two you, Vasilyev, a children's colony at you crying! ยป

You do not notice anything?

Then the salt is that he really does not see anything, and you know it. But ask. What for? If you want to compliment - that asks "How do you like my new haircut?" And if you want a scandal, feel free to roll your scandal. That is fair, well, why do you need such a stupid excuse for abuse, eh? You have that in the attic inflatable boat does not lie? Under the table, there are no socks? Flat beer is not filled, the cat shrimp heads do not vomit after Friday's game "Zenith" with "Spartacus"? So many wonderful reasons to leave the dishes, and you use a dull "You're so inconsiderate!"

Are you the smartest? And the logical extension of "You're such a sharp RANS what?" You think there is no logic in it there? Explains dueling code is still there, he just altered. If men fight, they never hit each other in the groin. This is only a woman can. And Gopnik. You, of course, the woman, but it is - not a maniac, who attacked you in a dark alley. It is you attack. As Gopnik, God forgive me. That's what you did to the patient for something? In vanity, in a sense.

You soccer (hockey) more of me? Stop! Red card to that player. Once again - and the removal of the field. Do you need it? Football or hockey is not more expensive, it just now, and you - always. Yes, this is very important - to go to the match. Or watch the live broadcast, not a record. Imagine that you are with the girls gathered poshopitsya weekend, and your cute scandal and requires you to stay home. I suggest you order the skirt of the online store and buy girlfriends view instagrame. Well, what do you care? The result is all the same know. Quiet, quiet, is not it offers, it's us. And wherever you are now mentally we sent, we will go together. With you. If you ask him again about hockey.

Can I come to the bachelor party? And then. Come on, what problems. At the wedding just do not come, and bachelor - please.

Tags

See also

New and interesting