What clothes should I wear more often?

Each woman chooses clothes that will decorate it as much as possible in the eyes of a man and, of course, stand out against the background of other ladies. Therefore, we try to follow the fashion trends and advice of leading stylists. But often the male view of a beautiful female outfit is very different from the female. It often seems that men do not care what clothes we wear, but this is not quite true.

DepositPhotos

You can wear the most trendy dress, complementing it with relevant accessories, and the cavalier will say: “Go change ...” Editorial "Site" Will tell you which 5 clothes Men like men more than others.

A woman's wardrobe
  1. White dress
    All women are in eternal pursuit of the perfect black dress, but men are crazy about white air dresses and sundresses. “A princess who looks exceptionally feminine and innocent. No other color or print compares to white, says one of the men we interviewed. The style and fabric are of no particular importance. The main thing is that the dress emphasizes the bust and waist. The length can be from the mini to the middle of the tibia, but not in the floor.

2. Elk
    There is a lot of controversy around leggings and leggings. Now it's an anti-trend. But men like Women in leggings and how beautifully they emphasize the legs. Not all men like it when ladies wear these pants instead of trousers, for example, for work, but they consider leggings ideal for the house.

3. T-shirt tied to his stomach
    A man’s opinion: I would never call myself a fashion expert because I don’t know anything about it. But I'm sure of one thing: a woman in a tight shirt always looks divine. Especially when she is tying the ends of her shirt on her stomach.” A shirt of free cut and light color creates an airy image that most men like so much. In addition, walking around in a shirt, especially a man’s, is very tempting. You can wear a t-shirt on thin straps, a top or a lace bustier under it to feel confident outside.

4. Bodie
    Mike / blouse with pants, as men usually say, they like very much, because such a thing looks spicy and unusual. It is also worth stocking up on lace bodyies that can be worn as underwear.

5. Jean skirt
    Jean skirts are back in trend. They are also in the top 5 things that men in women’s wardrobe like. Nothing so beautifully emphasizes the legs and hips as a denim skirt. If you like denim, wear a skirt out of this fabric! No other clothing emphasizes the legs and hips so appetizingly. Women, buy yourself a denim skirt and wear it! – agree the man.

As a result, most men agree on one thing: they like women in skirts, dresses or tight clothes, when it comes to trousers and shirts. And they don't even mind us dressing like that all the time, or more often. But do not forget, in order to look really attractive, you need to like yourself and feel confident in the chosen outfit.

We also talked about what parts of the body men like the most.

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting