This guy Dropped 122 kilograms and now collect money

22-year-old Matt Diaz in the past 6 years has changed and threw 122 kilos, but, despite this victory, the guy still can not enjoy life - kilograms of excess skin hanging from his body.

The social networks of a young man a lot of subscribers who are inspired by his success, and also begin to deal with them. But none of them had seen the effects of weight loss

But recently, Matt has decided to show his friends how his body looks without clothes

"So basically look 122 kilograms of excess skin. The skin hangs from the hands to the torso. There's nothing I can do about it. I did not show it to anyone ".

This video was given to Matt difficult

I'm scared to spread this video. I'm afraid people will not consider me attractive. Stop writing nice posts. And I always feel this fear: every time I spend with someone the night when I go to the beach or anywhere else where you need to remove the T-shirt, and I just can not do that "

"And I want to share these thoughts with you because I do not want to be ashamed of myself because I had worked on ourselves to become who I am today. But I still do not have the body to which I aspire. But I really try to love yourself "

In addition to the publication of his bold video, Matt has created a page on "GoFundMe", where everyone will be able to transfer money indifferent to his plastic surgery to remove excess skin

"I am very afraid to spread this video, but I think that I should do it, because it is me. I worked so hard on yourself, to throw off the excess weight. And I do not want to be ashamed of themselves. I do not want to be ashamed of. I have no right to say that you need to love your body, and the hiding of his "

Tags

See also

New and interesting