Accidents lottery winners

It's hard to think that a rich man can be miserable, is can. These people, even cursing the day won the lottery. Someone started after winning the misfortune, someone just spent all the money and became poor.

Kelly Rogers

This girl was once the most happy teenager on the planet. She won the lottery 1, 9 million euros, when she was 16 years old. While this amount is approximately equal to $ 3 million. So, I think she has invested money in real estate, a little walk and become a business woman? No, she spent almost everything on shopping, house parties and plastic surgery for breast augmentation. Now she is 22, behind Rogers 2 suicide attempts, she had two children.
What is she doing now? It works as a maid.

Andrew Jackson
In December 2002, this man won the lottery 315 million. He was a successful businessman, who got a lot of money for the construction of real estate. After receiving the money, Andrew gave 10% of the various Christian Foundation, a charitable foundation in his own name with a registered capital of 14 million dollars.

Then the trouble started. He was arrested twice for drunk driving. In addition, it has been repeatedly kidnapped money (total - about 3 million dollars). His wife divorced him.

In 2003, his home was found dead guy his granddaughter. Cause of death - an overdose. After that, a few months later, she died of an overdose and his granddaughter. Finally, this year, his daughter died, the cause of death is unclear.

Jackson himself said that "I wish I'd never bought the lottery ticket."

What is she doing now? It works as a maid.

Andrew Jackson
In December 2002, this man won the lottery 315 million. He was a successful businessman, who got a lot of money for the construction of real estate. After receiving the money, Andrew gave 10% of the various Christian Foundation, a charitable foundation in his own name with a registered capital of 14 million dollars.

Then the trouble started. He was arrested twice for drunk driving. In addition, it has been repeatedly kidnapped money (total - about 3 million dollars). His wife divorced him.

In 2003, his home was found dead guy his granddaughter. Cause of death - an overdose. After that, a few months later, she died of an overdose and his granddaughter. Finally, this year, his daughter died, the cause of death is unclear.

Jackson himself said that "I wish I'd never bought the lottery ticket." & quot; / & gt;

Ken Proksmayr
Proksmayr worked as a machinist before got a million dollars in a lottery. He moved to California and opened its automotive business. Five years later, the business went bankrupt, and again finds a job Proksmayr machinist.

True, neither he nor his son is not particularly suffer because of this. Son said that they are so nice to have lived, enjoying riding in limousines and champagne, and now it's time to work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting