22 life hacking for the kitchen, which does not even know your mom!

Nobody beats in the kitchen with my mother, my mother's food - the most delicious. How do women manage to cook dishes, the taste of which you remember all my life, trying a treat only once? It is precisely the most real magic ... You have the chance to learn the tricks by which your skills in the kitchen will be second to none. Learn how to store vegetables and fruits, eggs and cook to save products from too rapid deterioration. Take an interest if he knows about these techniques is your mother, over the years accumulated wisdom of housewives is simply amazing!

1. Cutting off the cheese, do not throw the severed part of the package. Use it, in order to close the remaining cheese.

2. Brush the eggs with vegetable oil before you put them away in the refrigerator. So they will be stored for much longer!

3. Clean ginger uncomfortable, but this problem will go away if you try to use a clean teaspoon.

4. Cut the cake will not grow stale if you put in place the cut pieces of bread and secure with toothpicks. Instead delicious cake is stale bread!

5. It took a couple of drops of lemon juice? Do not rush to cut a lemon! Pierce it with a toothpick and gently push a few drops of the juice will flow immediately. Lemon will be saved, a small hole can close up tape and remove the lemon in the refrigerator.

6. Remains of mayonnaise in the bank can be turned into a salad dressing and add the vinegar, spices and olive oil.

7. Fresh berries are not moldy, if you moisten them with a mild vinegar solution.

8. Ideal for the storage of onions and garlic - perforated paper bags. Two months without a mold provided!

9. To cut an avocado is not blackened, sprinkle it with apple vinegar or stored together with a slice of onion.

10. Potatoes will not sprout if you keep it with apples! Apples contain ethylene, which will prevent the appearance of germs.

11. Remains "Nutella" bank zaley hot milk. Get rich hot chocolate. Delicious ...

12. Mango, kiwi and avocado easy to clean with the help of glasses.

13. Pineapple should be stored upside down, then they will become ripe and sweet.

14. celery and broccoli necessarily be stored in the foil, it will prolong the shelf life.

15. Walnut oil is easier to get out of the banks, if banks keep the upside.

16. Spine bunches of bananas wrapped with tape. So they are not long sours!

17. yellowing foliage - a valuable product, do not rush to throw it. Finely we shall cut herbs and mix with olive oil. Pour a mixture of molds for ice and send them to the freezer. Wonderful salad dressings, sauces and soups!

18. Lettuce is best kept if you zavernesh it in a paper bag in the refrigerator before sending.

19. Chips, crackers or dried? Do not hurry to get upset! Send them briefly in the microwave or oven, it will save products.

20. Unripe bananas ripen well in the oven! Here is an idea ... The main thing - do not overdo it with the time keeping them in the preheated oven for a few minutes.

21. Pizza need to warm up in a skillet.

22. Pushpin help you clean the eggs effortlessly. Before cooking done a tiny hole in the shell, it ensures easy cleaning of hard-boiled eggs!

Tip number 11 I was extremely inspired, it's worth a try immediately. Do not forget that the kitchen is very important creative approach to everything you do. After all, I love to cook, and you need only according to their own recipes. Use these wise tips for successful culinary feats and do not be afraid of experiments! Believe me, add sesame fried potatoes - this is not madness, but the true sense chefs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting