These girls given a choice - get in the door "beautiful" or "Normal" ... The shocking results!

This may surprise you, but I confidently say, beauty - it's your choice. Yes, you heard right ...

Beauty - it's not a chic makeup, sexy clothes or expensive beauty treatments. It's how you feel. Charm - is something that comes from within. To be beautiful - it is to feel beautiful.

In this short video to your attention a very interesting experiment. Unsuspecting women from different cities around the world secretly filmed with a hidden camera at the entrance to the mall. The ladies had to make difficult choices ... On the door hung a sign - "Beautiful", another - "Normal". The experimental results are amazed! Incredible! Really all so much depends on us ?! And what would you choose the door? ..

«Honestly, when I saw these huge lettering, inside me there was a ruthless struggle. You suddenly realize that the choice, in principle, for you. It depends on your self-perception. And perhaps it is even somehow affects how others perceive you », i> - recognized participant of the experiment.

A daring mom who took over a daughter is brilliant! Remember, beauty - it's your choice. Nobody has the right to hang labels on us.

Tags

See also

New and interesting