17 coolest kitchen appliances, cook with them - a pleasure!

We all love a tasty meal, but not all are willing to stand for hours at the stove to create the next culinary masterpiece. The point, rather, is not wasting time, but lack inspiration, because cooking is so easy to turn into a routine.

Even 50 years ago, our grandmothers, cooking soups and frying burgers, not wondering about whether they want to do it. Their main motivation was to deliver a gastronomic delight your loved ones. So what prevents us to please their loved ones?

It offers to your attention the 17 stunned kitchen appliances that will make your stay in the kitchen a real pleasure. And, believe me, we are not exaggerating!

1. A set of containers for storage
Where do you keep cereal? Certainly in ordinary banks or, even worse, the store packaging. It is time to stop, because there is such a cool thing! The set is perfect for storing tea, coffee, pasta, cereals and nuts. And most importantly - it's so convenient that it does not have to hide in the closet.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/joseph-joseph/nabor-emkostey-dlya-khraneniya-food-store-carousel-seryy/2. Drainboard
Such a drainer - continuous pleasure for the hostess! Its compact size and original design - a pledge that now for washing the dishes need to be overcome!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/joseph-joseph/sushilka-dlya-posudy-arena/3. Tanks for oil and vinegar
An experienced hostess knows that oil and vinegar should be stored in containers that do not pass the sunlight. And because this bright set easily win the heart of any chef.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/les-artistes-paris/yemkosti-dlya-masla-i-uksusa-acid-colors/4. Decanter for drinks
Many believe that the decanter - this last century. But this modern vessel for drinks simply must be on the table at this fantastic wine. It looks pretty solid, is not it?

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/menu/grafin-ww-carafe/5. The mold for eggs
Here's how to express their feelings without words. The original of such a romantic breakfast in the form of a pep in attitude and cheer up in the morning.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/mustard/press-forma-dlya-yaytsa-lyubyashchee-serdtse-krasnaya/6. Form for ice
Honestly, the first time I see such a form, but loved it! It's so cool to have your own personal truck with ice cream. With this device you can easily experiment with different flavors, freezing juices, smoothies, yogurt with fruit pieces. In short, an excellent idea for the summer!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/suck/forma-dlya-morozhenogo-ice-lolly/7. Knife scraper test
Without this gadget just can not do for those who like to tinker with the test. Silicone side scraped from the walls of his bowls, and the blade will cut into pieces of any size. Frankly, I'm ready to bake a cake, only to take this thing.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/joseph-joseph/nozh-skrebok-dlya-testa-duo-bake-belyy-zelenyy/8. Grater with two blades
At first glance it may seem that this grater is no different from the usual. But how long have you seen a grater with a container through which vegetables or cheese are scattered all over the kitchen, and gather in one place? Here I am about the same ... This is a tricky tool not only will grind perfect product, but also save your time that you spend on cleaning.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/joseph-joseph/tyerka-reguliruemaya-s-dvumya-lezviyami-twist-oranzhevaya/9. Shape cookie
Most sweet memories of childhood rocking horse and a mother's fragrant biscuits. Why not combine them? Wonderful shape will help get pretty cookie-boxes with a heart in the middle, so your pets have no doubt made with love.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/ototo/forma-dlya-pechenya-pony-krasnaya/10. Pad test
Another gadget lovers baking. The mat has a clear division of different sizes, which will help with millimeter precision to understand what is the diameter of the cake should be prepared. Admit it, this functionality is sure to come in handy when it comes to the event with a strictly limited number of guests, and the dimensions and proportions of the dishes are extremely important.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/joseph-joseph/kovrik-dlya-testa-izmer-i-raskatay-bezhevyy/11. Discoverer bottle
Normal spin, compared to this thing, just resting. Gadget elegantly and easily opens wine bottles and gives to others a friendly smile. This festive table decoration!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/alessi/otkryvatel-dlya-butylok-anna-fioletovyy/12. Tray with glasses
Cool tool for partygoers. Give guests a drink with a rock and roll chic!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/rocketdesign/podnos-s-ryumkami-guitray/13. Pizza cutter
Bicycles are becoming more popular, and more and more often you can find around. Including on your desk! Fun pizza cutter with two blades will cut off the flat pieces which are easily separated from each other. Eating pizza with friends has never been so much fun!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/doiy/nozh-dlya-pitstsy-fiie-goluboy-belyy/14. Potholder for microwave
Admit it, how many times pulling a hot dish out of the microwave accompanied by not quite literary word? So is it time to forget about it? With such superpaltsami not afraid of any hot dish!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/mustard/prikhvatka-dlya-mikrovolnovki-super-paltsy-golubaya/15. Moulds for cookies 3D
With such a sweet biscuit molds to make the volume will not be difficult. And the pleasure of cooking you will receive no less than from eating sweets.

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/suck/3d-forma-dlya-pechenya-dinozavriki-stegozavr/16. Holder for paper towels
To make life more fun and more comfortable, it is important to surround yourself with beautiful things. And most importantly - Do not abandon even the little things like paper towel holder. Instead of boring stand - a whole history of an unusual friendship cats and dogs. A little bit of humor in the kitchen does not hurt!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/artori-design/derzhatel-dlya-bumazhnykh-polotenets-dog-vs-cat-zelenyy/17. Lunch Box
Now the nice atmosphere of your kitchen spread to the office. Products in this lunch boxes retain their beneficial properties and original design will make the meal more fun!

: enjoy-me.ru/catalog/monbento/lanch-boks-mb-original-kollektsiya-graphic-panda-roo/Я in the wild delight of those things! I share my opinion? Then you'll be happy to know that all this is available in one place - online store of original gifts Enjoyme, but still with a special 15-% discount just for our readers! Just enter TAKPROSTO15 in the appropriate box during the ordering process and are ready to be happy (promotion is valid until May 31, the discount is not cumulative with other special offers store).

Buy from 355 rubles. Turn cooking into art. And do not forget to tell you about this cool kitchen gadgets friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting