The art of being a woman: 10 cases, giving effect to the fair sex.

The energy of women, according to the Vedas - the foundation of the world. That woman's "I" is able to give a man that will send it to various exploits. On the face of weak women are actually very strong inside. This list, which consists of 10 cases, gives the fair sex force.

1. Meditation
Meditation, relaxation and time spent alone, raise the level of women's power. Meditate at least once a day at bedtime.

2. Reading
Read stories about people's lives, as well as biographies of famous personalities. Studying people's lives, you start to understand ourselves better. Read the book, which has long wanted to start, I do not spare time for it.

3. Sports
If lately you watch a breakdown, then go in for sports. Choose something new and interesting. To increase the feminine energy is very useful dance. It's a great way to rejuvenate after severe stress.

4. Healthy life
Maintain proper lifestyle gives women the power and beauty. Pay attention to the habit of staying up late, slander or be lazy and try to eradicate them.

5. Saturate yourself with love
Give my love to others and it comes back to you. If a woman does not fill your heart and soul with love, she energetically weak.

6. Music and vocals
Hear more pleasant and relaxing music, and do not forget to sing along. Singing clears the throat chakra, and we do not want to quarrel with others. In ancient times, one of the best compliments for women were the words "it is like a song».
7. Tend a
Use your free time to deal with them. Nature has put a menstrual period, when a woman has to think only about themselves. This is a period of critical days.
8. Walking
Women just need to at least once a day to go out. Despite the fact that you are the keeper of the hearth, a connection with nature is very important.
9. Fragrance
The woman - a flower that has to smell nice. The new fragrance that suits you, increases energy. < 10. Dignity
He is assured of its uniqueness and do not let anyone to doubt. You are beautiful and charming, remember this.

If you will be internally strong, then no adversity will not affect your life. You will become more confident. Women's strength will attract and fascinate the men who feel it very well.

Share with your friends this useful information about women's power!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting