It turns out, henna and Basma can ruin even the most beautiful hair. Just as a hair dye out of the store, to the natural dyes should be treated with caution, if not, then the share of respect, because it depends on them your beauty. Always choose a proven, high-quality product - so you'll be quiet for his hair. Hairstyle - not on anything worth saving from it depends largely on the appearance of women. And all want to be irresistible!
Follow our simple tips and you'll always be the most-most!
1. The quality of the paint. The worst thing - the Iranian henna, it is also the cheapest. Alternative: Indian, or even better - a Turkish henna.
2. You can determine the quality of "the eye». A good henna always green or yellow-green, dried or old - with a reddish tinge.
3. Henna pure colors hair only red shade. Black, white or chestnut henna is composed of chemical dyes.
4. Remember! Colorless Henna does not color the hair, but treats them well: strengthens damaged strands, removes dandruff, makes hair shiny and elastic.
5. Basma - dye, which should be treated very carefully. If you are a child wanted to be like Malvina, you can try using basmu own. If not - adds a henna mix of natural colors gives the whole range from brown to black shades.
6. To achieve a beautiful, rich, complex colors sure to use spices. As well as dried herbs and various kinds of tea, coffee ... a lot of options.
7. If you do not use all the paint, do not rush to throw it. Keep refrigerated henna and basma - in a dry, dark place.
And now let's talk about the disadvantages of plant-based paints henna or Basma.
1. They do not paint over gray hair. If the silver strands already decorate your wise head - a method of coloring is not for you.
2. Only for natural hair. If the barber had already try his talent on your hair (coloring, highlighting, perms, liminirovanie) - the result of henna dye may be a surprise to himself.
3. Not for the faint of heart. The process of dilution, mixing and painting of any tire and keep the mixture on the hair should be no less - about 6 hours!
4. The effect of Russian roulette. If you have an allergy to henna or basma - only found out in the process of staining.
5. The brutal retribution. If the "worst-first" and the resulting shade far from desirable - it is necessary to wash off a long and tedious.
6. Natural - does not mean persistent. Choose a mild shampoo without sulfates, otherwise - along with water, leave the hair and paint.
7. Excellent paint and badly washed out. If the "arm" gets an unprotected area of the skin, furniture or a pet - you can merge as a chameleon in the interior.
8. Is not for everyone. If your hair was henna for "tough nut" and in any did not want to be painted, try searching henna marked "for body art." It is concentrated and gives a more intense shade.
Try to learn how to use this gift of nature, because thanks to henna and Basma you can restore lost hair shine, elasticity and silkiness. And henna is ideal for coloring during pregnancy. After all, the expectant mother should be not only healthy, but also beautiful!
Share the news with your friends, perhaps the world would be one more than red beast!
via takprosto cc