Jelly sweets in the form of LEGO: Jolly is the sweetness in the world. Children will appreciate!

Dreams Come True! I think someone in the child seriously dreamed of edible Designer - otherwise this extraordinary sweetness would not have appeared. Mermaids in LEGO-shaped pieces inspire any child a storm of emotions - bright, transparent sweets of unusual shape, but still enough of them, you can thoroughly before eating! Make jelly candy easy, they are ideal for any occasion. Not only children, but adults are fans of the most famous designer will be pleasantly surprised ...

To make jellies in the form of LEGO, you will need water, gelatin, corn syrup, natural food colorings. Optional - sugar and vitamin C essence

In order to obtain the desired shape of the original candy, use a silicone mold. They can be purchased or made of suitable material.

The design, which will not bypass the attention ...

This transparency fascinates!

Miscellaneous food dyes guarantee a rainbow kind of candy.

LEGO-man out of jelly? I'm not imagining things?

"I live nicely, I live luxuriously ..." Such wealth is able to make every child happy!

Turn to view video tutorial, discover the secret of making jellies.

It must be remembered that if the edible candy fall into the hands of kids, and then they run into a normal constructor, you may well try and in the tooth. This situation should be prevented, it is quite dangerous.

The rest of these candies are flawless. Children like appearance and jelly basis for moms is - a low-calorie dessert, and my dad is probably quite sparkle. Arrange a family holiday and prepare such a charm! You just love it ...

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting