Lego-building, built by May

As planned transmission James spend the night in the house, and that it is not very worried. "It will be like a campaign, - says James. - I'll be there to check out, so everything will be fine ».

Unfortunately, the story about the house the shooting ended, and want to make out tomorrow. Initially it was planned that Legoland in Windsor will take him to her, but to afford it, they could not. Therefore, if by tomorrow there is a savior with 50 tysachami pounds in your pocket, keep the house.

Transfer James May's Toy Stories will be released before Christmas. Besides Lego-house will transfer other crazy antics with toys, including the bridge, built from the designer Meccano, which James built this summer.

taken from here

22 photo + some text

Here's what this building from the outside during the shooting. And it is fully assembled from the 3.2 million small cubes Lego
"There is a shower and toilet, - says James. - But there is a cooking stove, so I will order food by phone ».
"The problem is that when I have to ask the address, hardly anyone will believe that I live in a house made of Lego».

As soon as you go in the house, you get to the kitchen, where there is a breadbox, freezer and even a Lego-kit.

Kettle, crockery and even a salad bowl assembled from Lego.

It's breadbasket. Each piece has been assembled a team of Lego-enthusiasts, and some of them took several hours.

Just outside the front door hiding a washing machine. Hmm, there's striped sweater James?

Very tasty chocolate.

It is cleaner and not a guitar, you have time to think.

View from the window. Do not forget that all this is built of ordinary detalek Lego.

The living room is Lego-newspaper and glasses. In the assembly of a newspaper it took as much as 4 hours and somewhere on the last page there is a note about the Stig.

This swivel chair, and James had his break during shooting.

View from the stairs to the second floor. Even the steps of Lego.

In addition to windows, light enters through the "roof" hatch.

This bathroom. Pay attention to the working toilet and shower.

Shell also works. On the right you will notice the lighting system - tubular lamp is mounted in the housing of the Lego

He borrowed a tube of toothpaste - attention to detail is just phenomenal.

Rubber (plastic) ducks in the shower.

A roll of toilet paper. Useful.

James sits on his Lego-bed. With Lego-sheets, Lego-Lego-pillows and mattresses. The rumors that he will be given a sleeping bag, not confirmed.

Figurine - very cool Transformer assembled from Lego Technic.

Lego-Lego-cat and mouse.

And finally, a picture from the hill. The bad news is that, after the shooting of the house most likely be demolished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting