How to raise a son on the example of mother Elon Musk

Billionaire, philanthropist and ingenious inventor – yes, this is the one. Elon Musk. An outstanding innovator and businessman, he sets himself seemingly unthinkable tasks aimed at the benefit of all mankind. Mars colonization? Spit it out! Autopilot electric cars, neural networks and vacuum trains, recovery from oil dependence

For some, these are just fantastic dreams, inspired by futuristic films, but for the Mask these are working moments. He just has to imagine something!

But we're not talking about Elon Musk. Editorial "Site" He will tell you on whose fragile shoulders the most successful entrepreneur of our time rests.

Who is this fantastic woman who managed to turn an ordinary boy into an inventor who can radically change the future of mankind? May Musk 67-year-old model, nutritionist, mother of three children and grandmother of ten grandchildren. It seems that success and wealth for the Musk family is something familiar, but the road to them was difficult and thorny.

May began working at 15 and since then has not seen his life without hard work. It seems that her hard work was easily passed on to the children. Mae Musk herself worked 5 jobs to somehow support her family. “I had no money and had to survive somehow. Poverty is a good motivation, May says.

May claims that succession It’s their fault, not hers: I never helped my children. I worked too hard and hard, they did everything themselves.”” However, in 1996, Musk invested all his money, which is $ 10,000, in the company of the sons of Zip2. She soon said it was her best investment. After 3 years, the company of the Musk brothers was bought by Compaq Corporation for $ 307 million.

And it started spinning! Within a few years, Elon Musk has revolutionized the world of technology. SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Hyperloop, Neuralink... It would be crazy to imagine for a moment how fast technological progress is moving. And all thanks to the hard work and courage of one energetic enthusiast.

Most of all, Mae Musk wanted her children to learn to work hard, because work can make a person truly happy. The woman is incredibly upset when they say about Elon: “He wants to earn more!” In fact, money is not so important to Musk, he just fascinated. “The goal of Elon is to use his knowledge of physics to make the world a better place,” May said.

Why would such a successful mother work in her own years? But smart Mae Musk is in no hurry to retire! She still actively poses for glossy magazines, writes books, lectures on healthy eating and skillfully uses social media.

“I am very calm about my age. I spend my time the way I like: working, lecturing at the school where my grandchildren study. I'm celebrating birthdays and just having fun! This is the happiest period of my life, May said. And we have no doubt.

Elon Musk is incredibly intelligent, charismatic and stunningly passionate about his work. If you don’t know who this guy is or how he is. change your life Today, be sure to watch this video!

about:blank

As you can see, everyone can raise a successful child. The main thing is to believe in your child and in every possible way support all his undertakings, even if they seem funny and trifling to you.

Do not forget to share this informative article with your friends on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting