12 wildest masks (12 photos)

Those Americans who voted for him and those who are on our portal drags on posts about Obama can buy the mask and put on your other half to enjoy the sight of him even at night.

1. Obama mask for sleep.

One blogger with an appropriate name Archmage ordered his wife for a hat with a mask pokatushek skiing.

2. Cthulhu mask.

The US Army Chemical museum has a special mask with a mask of Mickey Mouse, the familiar collection of masks, it is also included in this sptsok.
Made in 1942 for children in the event of a chemical attack against the United States.

3. Mickey Mouse - a mask.

Mask emotions, emoticons, to express the emotions of digital.
Design Digital Media Design Department of the Korean Hongik University has developed a mask Emotion, imitating facial expressions and translates them into pixel images of smiles.
If you frown, smile LED also frowns.

4. Smiley mask.

Mask riding a motorcycle. Completely handmade, made of leather to protect the lower part of the face from the wind. By the mouth it is not pressed, so it is easy to breathe, and they hear what you say.

5. Biker mask.

This "prosthesis" Terminator of the skull, with LED eye on batteries, Joe Slater was created after watching a movie.

6. Mask Terminator.

Woolen knitted mask as a mask. Inventor - Craftster's Teriyakimoto. It is planned for winter sports, as well as for cycling in cold weather.

7. knitting respirator mask.

Pikachu fans - ski mask Pikachu from Deviant Art.

8. Mask Pikachu.

But this mask Joker, saying you can buy for 17 bucks on Amazon.

9. Joker - a mask.

And these "elegant" mask of the Spanish designer Carlos Diez was a hit on one of his winter show. Thank God it did not become fashionable.

10. Kozlo-sheep mask.

Knitted mask peacock. The tail around his head, and of the ass peacock will watch your eyes. Do not ask me for what purpose, I do not know too early. Apparently delirious invented.

11. Mask Peacock.

The last mask for sleep, too, but not for admiring fans, but on the contrary, to not awakened. Mummy mask with glowing eyes. I think it is worth trying if you often do not give sleep. Burning eyes mummy stop anyone.

via oddee.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting