Do not heat the cylinder with foam!

Especially with the installation ... And then bad luck - to repair!

My mother in the kitchen depressurize cylinder mounting foam. What for? Pena did not want to leave, and my mother is banal pierced with a needle valve. As a result, the balloon began to shoot in all directions, the foam caught fire from the stove. The result was a home-made flamethrower. The jets of burning foam flew, and up and down. I heard the cry of my mother, he ran into the kitchen and saw the fire on the floor, the fire on the cabinet, the fire on the wall ... I thought I had a fucked up, and everything is now instantly burn nafig ... It is hard to describe the feeling when you see that in your kitchen around the fire .
Running flew into the bathroom, open water, grasp some bowl, pour it ran pass stepfather, then grasp the bucket again convey ... As a result quite quickly extinguished. From the fire was gone, everything Otterlo. You can not say about the foam tore off her ... until now. She fell into the sink, resulting in clogged pipe.
But it ended up quite well, and we are reminded that with a smile only zasrali everything, and my mother's hand burned.

People, be careful with flammable materials.

5 ph how heated spray foaming kitchen
Author ClusterM

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting