Insulate the floor on the balcony

Someone Oktoberfest, someone learns, and I decided this weekend to warm the floor on the balcony. Ie create a rough floor. I must say I have never conducted similar work activities.
Googled how to insulate the floors on the balcony and taking as a basis Alexei Zemskova training video, I liked that it explains briefly, concisely and to the point.
Received some knowledge, drawing drawing in the free program (http://www.sweethome3d.com/), I started to implement their project. The day before the commencement of works bought all the necessary materials for all materials gave 3150 rubles.
Alexei Zemskov very often talking about a professional tool that really helps speed up the work, agree with him, but he relies on the production of the company Hilti, as a result, I went on Friday at Kashira yard №3 prihrinel and of course the price of this professional tool to eventually bought Makit'u and completion of the work I am fully satisfied, this inexpensive professional tool.
And also drew attention to the fact that Alesya constantly talks about protecting the eyes, wear glasses, take care of my eyes, convinced of their own experience, to complete the work when I was shooting the balloon with a gun, and then pulled the trigger the gun to clean the gun, foam splashed on including me got on glasses, who knows what would happen to the eyes, but I know I would be uncomfortable and even painful perhaps, Thanks Alex for the tip. )
Looking ahead to say that thanks to the two main allies in this my project, the work was, in my opinion quickly and without straining, 2 days.
1) thoroughly tested, proven plan drawing;
2) A good professional tool.
Fotkala favorite daughter.
24 photos.

Materials

Floor balcony

Drills lag

Mandatory cleaning

Tools

After drilling floor hammer, pressure dust whistling shoots out of the drill, left here this figure

Found the highest point, and from it began to level lags.

The last screw.

A new day, align lags zvendets umotala me this event.

Paul leveled result

Stacked mineral wool insulation floor

Stacked mineral wool

Evenly around the perimeter

Chipboard sheets are stacked, the distance between 0 and 5 mm, so that the ventilation was not rubbing against the sheets and sides against each other jarring.

Anchoring

all the sheets are stacked, secured,

Getting sealing perimeter mounting foam ...

continue ...

daughter tired fotkat, poraspila give a try to cover one side of the foam

now knows in his 5 years that this foam.))

Bottom line, the entire work. - Sub-floor is ready! End,
P / S
Final finishing did because has not yet decided what to put linoleum or laminate. Thank you all!

Tags

See also

New and interesting